"Good RBs make the Oline look good & not the reverse"

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dunbar is one of the team's top receivers. Then Randle and McFadden have shown abilities in the run and pass games as well. Add in a little of a pounder, already on roster...and that is a strong positional group growing now. They are already familiar with the Cowboys way and players.

I don't get why ppl are so averse to activating a pounder. I'm a little more excited about tonight after seeing the news. Now let's hope our coaching staff can utilize them all correctly.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No excuses. If you're an elite offensive line then you have to play like it. They played against an elite defensive line last year in Seattle and DOMINATED them. They flat out imposed their will and controlled the line the entire day. That's what I'm waiting to see from this group. We've seen it in stretches, but it hasn't been consistent like it was a season ago. I know the talent and skill level has no diminished. Maybe it's the lack of continuity, but whatever the case they need to fix it and fix it now. We need that ELITE and dominant offensive line to return.

I've said the line hasn't played well to date. Calling this group not elite is a silly hot take.

Stop making silly hot takes.

RunDMC

Reaction score
I've said the line hasn't played well to date. Calling this group not elite is a silly hot take.

Stop making silly hot takes.

They aren't elite. Based of what last year? This is a new season and they have yet to show up for a full 60 minutes. Can't call them elite right now.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
They aren't elite. Based of what last year? This is a new season and they have yet to show up for a full 60 minutes. Can't call them elite right now.

Right. The "elite" label is based upon proven performance over time... Not some stat on a piece of paper.