Good we complained the Cowboys blew it on Hurns

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Otherwise we would have missed the chance. Now we can start complaining about it being a bad move.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It wasn’t a bad move it was just a unnecessary move..

I think they know they have a bunch of WRs not buying in anymore and this move was made to get their attention.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As long as Dez stays, I'm happy with this crew and I'm willing to see how it all shakes out.
There's still a lot of off-season left.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Otherwise we would have missed the chance. Now we can start complaining about it being a bad move.

Let's hope that's not the case. He runs good routes, has good speed and is productive. Problem is, he's had sprains, strains and various injuries to his ankle, back and shoulder at times during the last five games of 2017. That's what I'm mostly concerned about. The talent is there . . . but what about the durability? Looks like we'll get a chance to find out, since it looks like we'll like him or may not -- but will we be seeing enough of him to really matter in 2018? With the invest Dallas made, I'd say probably so. o_O

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Omer---oh wait...not suppose to call you "mr"....anyway...i think it was a bad bad bad signing...not trying to complain or anything

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Omer---oh wait...not suppose to call you "mr"....anyway...i think it was a bad bad bad signing...not trying to complain or anything

I don't mind you thinking that as long as you weren't the one complaining that we let him walk away and blew our chance at him. I'm personally on the fence about whether it is a good signing or bad.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
As long as Dez stays, I'm happy with this crew and I'm willing to see how it all shakes out.
I am going to have to mentally prepare myself for the rest then....The side effects suck but Im alert
http://i1070.***BLOCKED***/albums/u483/tchristie021/8F8C69A2-8F3F-433A-A277-F665FB37EE36_zpshrwgpwpc.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I am going to have to mentally prepare myself for the rest then....The side effects suck but Im alert
http://i1070.***BLOCKED***/albums/u483/tchristie021/8F8C69A2-8F3F-433A-A277-F665FB37EE36_zpshrwgpwpc.gif
You might want to switch to decaf...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Yup, now if we can try and get Seattle to take TWill and Denver to take Beasley for picks, we might have a really solid draft coming up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can dig it.

It's funny too because I describe a scenario like this on a thread that I just posted lol. But still, yeah, that'd be amazing. Plus, I could actually see Deonte Thompson taking over for Beasley. In fact, it might just create more opportunities for this offense. Maybe it allows us to rotate Dez, Thompson, and Hurns in the slot. After all, they all are capable of playing on the outside and in the slot. That could be dynamic for us.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Whoa nellie! Katie, bar the door! It's going to be a donnybrook!

And there goes the Spanish announcer's table! "Dios mio!"
Yeah I like drinking decaf coffee getting all loosy goosy like going to best buy and buying a tv with best buy credit card. The interest is 27% but I don’t care I have already drank half a cup.