Good we complained the Cowboys blew it on Hurns

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I like Beasely, but I think Switzer can perform with similar results. He is small and shifty, quick moves and good hands (like Beasely). He also has some potential for punt returns. I root for NC so I saw plently of him his last year in college. I thought it was a good draft pick. I also wanted to see both Switzer and Beasely on the field at the same time. I think tis would cause some matchup problem for the short passing game. At the same time, keeping both seem redundant. Interesting to see how this plays out.

I certainly think/hope so as well. I just am not sure. I'd love to see them on the field at the same time, but who knows what we'll see next season?

Roland

Reaction score
I certainly think/hope so as well. I just am not sure. I'd love to see them on the field at the same time, but who knows what we'll see next season?
I think I saw them both lined up twice last year, in a 5 receiver set up, towards the end of the season. Dak didn't even look their way. Not sure he is ready to handle 5 receiver set yet. But I doubt we get a chance to see it. We can't keep all of these receivers...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think I saw them both lined up twice last year, in a 5 receiver set up, towards the end of the season. Dak didn't even look their way. Not sure he is ready to handle 5 receiver set yet. But I doubt we get a chance to see it. We can't keep all of these receivers...

I agree, and that's the unfortunate thing. I hope Dak does learn how to use a 5 receiver set though.