Goodbye Cruel World

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
*sounds of a cricket chirping*

This is where Trick comes in with his can o crickets pic.

It never gets old IMO.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Mike thinks I am going to ban him because he called me names in a PM.

LMAO

I don't ban people for stuff like that. On two different occasions Mike has almost got banned here for accusing people of racism and other stuff. Twice I have gone to bat for him and stopped the ban.

Mike lost a $100 bet to me and he refuses to pay me. He is most likely going to win 2 other $100 bets that he made the same night.

I told the other two individuals that since he won't pay me there is no reason why they should pay him. I then informed him of this and he got upset.

You have to admire his drama Queen efforts though. If Mike gets banned it will be earned. Calling me names and telling me to go ahead and ban him isn't enough. That's just stuff I can laugh at like his chicken little posts.

And now you know....the rest of the story.

[/Paul Harvey voice off]

You are such a bastid :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

It never gets old IMO.

I just opened a new six-pack...

crickets.jpg

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe he's going to go start his own message board, constantly tell jokes about you guys while at the same time acting like he could care less about you, and then go and do the same stuff that he accuses you guys of doing . . .

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

It never gets old IMO.

Ohhhhh, ok, I thought it was like a "Jeopardy" thing, and I was gonna answer...

~ohhhhhhhh, NM, I'll be civil for a change~

:p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Midswat said:
Maybe he's going to go start his own message board, constantly tell jokes about you guys while at the same time acting like he could care less about you, and then go and do the same stuff that he accuses you guys of doing . . .
You owe me a new monitor. I just spewed chips and salsa all over mine because of that.

Reaction score
Midswat said:
WOWWWWW, sounds like nirvana... you KNOW of such a land Sinsay... take us there, pleeeeaseeee!!!??? :p

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some reason the song Strawberry fields comes to mind after the last few posts. :D

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
RUSH
Grace Under Pressure
rush_-_grace_under_pressure.jpg

Suddenly, you were gone
From all the lives you left your mark upon

I remember
How we talked and drank into the misty dawn
I hear the voices

We ran by the water on the wet summer lawn
I see the footprints
I remember

I feel the way you would
I feel the way you would

Tried to believe but you know it's no good
This is something that just can't be understood

I remember
The shouts of joy skiing fast through the woods
I hear the echoes

I learned your love for life,
I feel the way that you would
I feel your presence
I remember

I feel the way you would
This just can't be understood...

Lyrics by Neil Peart

trickblue

Reaction score
Might I add that this is by far the best thread that MikeD17 ever started...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
For some reason the song Strawberry fields comes to mind after the last few posts. :D

HEY! That song is mine... remember... you said so. Can't go associating it with anyone or anything else in the zone.... :( ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
HEY! That song is mine... remember... you said so. Can't go associating it with anyone or anything else in the zone.... :( ;)

Sorry...I forgot.

One of my favorite songs.

trickblue

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sorry...I forgot.

You told me the song you most associated with her was Elton John's "The B*tch is Back"...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sorry...I forgot.

Ya know the story about that one?

Lennon liked the first half of one version...and the second half of the other...so he sez to George Martin..."You figure it out"...

The pitch was slightly different in both versions...so George Martin played with the tape speed...and gave it that kinda odd, other worldly sound...

Interesting thing...they NEVER messed with McCartney's stuff...or very rarely...but Lennon's was always open for experimentation, which is what gives his stuff some of it's lasting charm.

I've always been taken by the way both guys wrote and recorded about their childhood memories, "Penny Lane" and "Strawberry Fields"...and how different their approaches are.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Ya know the story about that one?

Lennon liked the first half of one version...and the second half of the other...so he sez to George Martin..."You figure it out"...

The pitch was slightly different in both versions...so George Martin played with the tape speed...and gave it that kinda odd, other worldly sound...

Interesting thing...they NEVER messed with McCartney's stuff...or very rarely...but Lennon's was always open for experimentation, which is what gives his stuff some of it's lasting charm.

I've always been taken by the way both guys wrote and recorded about their childhood memories, "Penny Lane" and "Strawberry Fields"...and how different their approaches are.
Did you mean Harrison? Or is there a George Martin that is famous but not to me?

Cool story. Hardly respectful of this tearful goodbye thread though. :D