Goodbye, Terry Glenn. Hello, Amendola.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;2174275 said:
You don't comprehend well, do you?

I comprehend just fine.

You expressed that you haven't seen much from existing talent like Austin, yet Amendola is potentially "great" based off of nothing but college production and OTA observations? Austin has much more to go off of than Amendola if you are making prognostications.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Countem5;2174166 said:
Honest? What a joke.

Or it's the fact that I accept that I don't know everything ( a concept none of you seem to be able to grasp) and I hope I am wrong about him not making the team.

This isn't hard stuff, I can diagram it for if you need me to.
Be my guest. Here, let me save you the trouble by providing you with the diagrams.

Diagram A: I, 5Countem5, believe that Amendola will survive the final roster cut.

Diagram B: I, 5Countem5, do not believe that Amendola will survive the final roster cut.

Stop straddling the fence. Take a position. If you're proven right, you're right. If you're proven wrong, you're wrong. No harm. No foul. Stop with the "I-think-he's-a-good player-because-I-saw-him-at-Texas Tech-but-he's-no-Wes Walker" wishy-washy crap and choose an opinion.

A or B?
Money says he chooses neither.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Never has someone so insignificant caused so much infighting.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
bbgun;2174751 said:
Never has someone so insignificant caused so much infighting.

No kidding. The kid hasn't even played a single down of a preseason game and already people here are fighting like it's some 5th year stud possibly not making the team.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2174743 said:
Be my guest. Here, let me save you the trouble by providing you with the diagrams.

Diagram A: I, 5Countem5, believe that Amendola will survive the final roster cut.

Diagram B: I, 5Countem5, do not believe that Amendola will survive the final roster cut.

Stop straddling the fence. Take a position. If you're proven right, you're right. If you're proven wrong, you're wrong. No harm. No foul. Stop with the "I-think-he's-a-good player-because-I-saw-him-at-Texas Tech-but-he's-no-Wes Walker" wishy-washy crap and choose an opinion.

A or B?
Money says he chooses neither.

How about , ummmmmmmm...go screw yourself? How's that?

I hope he makes the team but don't think he will. AND

He's definitely no Wes Welker.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Countem5;2174766 said:
:rolleyes: :)
5Countem5;2174766 said:

Wishy-washy, but no one can say that Wes Walker doesn't love you for it. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
5Countem5;2174766 said:

We don't know what he is right now. I'm sure the Cowboys will give him an oppertunity to show what he can do until then who knows.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2174780 said:
:rolleyes: :)Wishy-washy, but no one can say that Wes Walker doesn't love you for it. :)

How is that wishy-washy?

Again, when I say I hope the Dallas Stars win the Stanley Cup but don't think they will----> is that wishy-washy too? I should just say they won't?

So if I say he won't make the team, then I can have geniuses like you accuse me of rooting against him? When that's not the case.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
5Countem5;2174901 said:
How is that wishy-washy?

Again, when I say I hope the Dallas Stars win the Stanley Cup but don't think they will----> is that wishy-washy too? I should just say they won't?

So if I say he won't make the team, then I can have geniuses like you accuse me of rooting against him? When that's not the case.
Generally when someone uses the smilies, they are pulling your leg.

Or are they? ;) :D