Goodell Screwed Everson Walls

Rayman70

Reaction score
Because of his rift with Jerry Jones. Its a shame. Goodell was determined to not allow Walls into the hall. No way this nobody from Houston (Brazile) should be in there...NO WAY. Walls was a household name and played at a high level for something like 15 years. Super Bowl winner...on and on. YES...conspiracy confirmed today.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Because of his rift with Jerry Jones. Its a shame. Goodell was determined to not allow Walls into the hall. No way this nobody from Houston (Brazile) should be in there...NO WAY. Walls was a household name and played at a high level for something like 15 years. Super Bowl winner...on and on. YES...conspiracy confirmed today.
Goodell is on the selection committee?

Leedscowboy

Reaction score
He IS the Commish. He wields power and influence that will never be spoken...you only see it. Those committees are put there by the NFL. This was a screw job.

It took Jerry Kramer 30+ years to get in to the HOF, Goodell has nothing to do with the HOF, he is commish of the NFL, not the HOF and has no say on who gets in.

ghostdog

Reaction score
I've never seen such a crybaby bunch of fans in my life. Everybody is agaisnt us, oh woe is us, lol. Some of you guys make the Kennedy conspiracy theories look like child's play. Do you know the arrogance it takes to think YOU are everyone's obsession? Dude, nobody cares.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
conspiracy confirmed today.

source.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with you people defending Roger the Clown. Anytime there is an excuse to blame the clown for something, you run with it. My grandma fell and broke her hip the other day. I visited her in the hospital and asked her what happen. Her response... "it's that weasel Roger Goodell's fault." Even grandma understands this universal truth, no matter what it is that is wrong, it's Goodell's fault.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Goodell IS whats wrong with the NFL. Defending the Pseudo God Father is an odd position to take. I have thick skin and don't really care what someone on here tries to say...it is what it is, a unspoken screw job. I guess HOF criteria be damned. Walls was a winner and for him to get passed by like this is shameful. No offense to Jerry Kramer...he was in the right place at the right time back in the day. Good player...but not HOF quality. I call Packers bias on this one. This was Walls' last shot and now he got the ultimate diss. The league has unwritten bias...and if you don't believe that your living in a bubble. If Jerry Jones wasn't our owner Walls would be in the Hall. I have the guts to at least point it out.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with you people defending Roger the Clown. Anytime there is an excuse to blame the clown for something, you run with it. My grandma fell and broke her hip the other day. I visited her in the hospital and asked her what happen. Her response... "it's that weasel Roger Goodell's fault." Even grandma understands this universal truth, no matter what it is that is wrong, it's Goodell's fault.
Goodell likens himself as the God Father. You don't sign a deal like he just signed and get your own private Jet unless you wield tremendous power over the levers in the NFL. The NFL lost its way over the last couple years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I hate Goodell but this is stretching it. He has nothing to do with the HOF voting.
You REALLY believe that? He "officially" may not...but just look at his actions since he's been the commish. Look at how he made an example out of those who oppose him. Look at the Zeke frame job last year. You don't think he was making it a point to show Zeke how much power he has? Zeke was 100% right..he was cleared...even the NFL lead investigator sided with Zeke...but in the end Goodell wanted his head on a stick,and he got it. It cost JJ a playoff run,not to mention lots of revenue. Anything that puts Dallas and JJ in the lime light will be squashed by Goodell. All it takes is a phone call I expect..or a strong "preference."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You REALLY believe that? He "officially" may not...but just look at his actions since he's been the commish. Look at how he made an example out of those who oppose him. Look at the Zeke frame job last year. You don't think he was making it a point to show Zeke how much power he has? Zeke was 100% right..he was cleared...even the NFL lead investigator sided with Zeke...but in the end Goodell wanted his head on a stick,and he got it. It cost JJ a playoff run,not to mention lots of revenue. Anything that puts Dallas and JJ in the lime light will be squashed by Goodell. All it takes is a phone call I expect..or a strong "preference."
You don't have to tell me. I was one of the most vocal anti-Goodell posters on here when the whole Zeke thing was going on. Can't stand him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You don't have to tell me. I was one of the most vocal anti-Goodell posters on here when the whole Zeke thing was going on. Can't stand him.
I just do not trust the man...I feel as you do 100%. Just the way he willy nilly throws around his power without due process and justification. No way in HELL should Zeke been suspended last year when the entire basis of the thing was dismissed in court..and furthermore..the NFL lead investigator came to the conclusion the "vic" couldnt be trusted and that Zeke was in the right. What more proof should we need? If Goodell is willing to cast aside what his lead investigator says in writing,to go on a witch hunt...then to what ends will he go next? Thats my point...I cannot trust the guy...and I will always believe the league has it out for JJ and Dallas,until he no longer owns the team.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Too bad Everson Walls didnt get in. The guy earned it in every conceivable way. I think Politics have gotten in the way. Its a shame.

landroverking

Reaction score
Cowboys had so many great D-Backs in the past.
My list of who should be in the HOF
Cornell Green
Clif Harris
Charlie Waters
Cubby Walls.
It will take a lifetime for all of them to make it in.
This list goes mid 60s to 1990

Waters and Walls had almost 100 ints between them.