got a new computer

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2579514 said:
If you want to make it even more worthless than a mac. ;)

We call Mac fanboys Umpa Lumpas.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v280/onpc/oompa_loompa.jpg

They all look the same and all say the same things. They are like xerox copies of each other! :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
nyc;2579545 said:
We call Mac fanboys Umpa Lumpas.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v280/onpc/oompa_loompa.jpg

They all look the same and all say the same things. They are like xerox copies of each other! :laugh2:

I kid around about macs but just like Linux it has it's very good uses but I personally don't have a use for them.

I have installed Linux many times but I just don't have the knowledge to fully use it like I want to.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
NERRRRRRRDS!

revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

:p:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2579561 said:
I kid around about macs but just like Linux it has it's very good uses but I personally don't have a use for them.

I have installed Linux many times but I just don't have the knowledge to fully use it like I want to.

speaking of what you're saying

they have these Mac v. PC v. Linux, South Park spoofs on the Internet, it's spoofing South Park, which is spoofing the Mac v. PC ads on TV

they are ****ing hilarious, but due to forum guidelines, I can't post them on here, if you want I could PM you some of them

dback

Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2593552 said:
speaking of what you're saying

they have these Mac v. PC v. Linux, South Park spoofs on the Internet, it's spoofing South Park, which is spoofing the Mac v. PC ads on TV

they are ****ing hilarious, but due to forum guidelines, I can't post them on here, if you want I could PM you some of them

Those are some of the funniest skits on YouTube. Man I laugh so hard..

PC: "Oh look, it's Linux."
LINUX: "No, I'm BSD. I'm not ****ing Linux!!!!"

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dbacklund;2638433 said:
Those are some of the funniest skits on YouTube. Man I laugh so hard..

PC: "Oh look, it's Linux."
LINUX: "No, I'm BSD. I'm not ****ing Linux!!!!"

:lmao2: or

PC: "who are you?"

MAC: "oh I know, it's that penguin from Happy Feet"

LINUX: "I'm LINUX..idiots"

and then MAC and PC start laughing and I start laughing

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2565286 said:
On a side note. I had an old vic20 at one time but had a Commodore 128 for years and finally gave it to someone else maybe 3 years ago. Still had a load of fun games that I would play from time to time. Remember when Broderbund (sp?) software games ruled.:laugh2:

I don't recall that game, but a couple of friends and I used to stay up all night playing Dungeons of Daggorath on our Trash80! :laugh2:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQKQHKdWTRs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sQKQHKdWTRs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

We had a Commodore 64 too that we used to use the BASIC programming language to cover songs in MIDI. I think we had done at least 20 different Metallica songs in MIDI on it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The guy that plays PC in the MAC commercials played a doctor on Battlestar Galactica last week. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw him.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2641851 said:
The guy that plays PC in the MAC commercials played a doctor on Battlestar Galactica last week. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw him.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Funny stuff. I kept waiting for them to work in "PC" somehow.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2641855 said:
Yeah I noticed that as well. Funny stuff. I kept waiting for them to work in "PC" somehow.

Stop typecasting actors! You're ruining their future! :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;2641858 said:
Stop typecasting actors! You're ruining their future! :laugh2:

Warning...Geek update...

The guy that played Trip in Star Trek Enterprise had a role in the last Sarah Connor Chronicles as a cop. Did not notice him until he started speaking.