Got back from the game and here is what I saw

stinkface

Reaction score
We are a good 2/3 team. Will when 2/3rds of our games. That's 10 and 6. Might make the playoffs might not. Philly has more talent on D then us. Philly wins the Division and we play for a wild card. Redhead is gone by the end of this year I'm thinking. Jerry look flat out PO'd in the booth yesterday. Double PS. We need a kicker bad.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I was at the game and eventhough still a little groggy, this is what I saw:
  1. Defense is always one step late: either to sack, tackle, or defend.
  2. Runners have picked up on the Saquan Barkley spin move, Cowboys tacklers always let them spin out and gain extra yards.
  3. Dak did not lose the game, but also didn't do enough to win it.
  4. Zeke had some good tough runs, but after they got down by 17, the run game was abandoned.
  5. Cooper is really good even with the drop and interception.
  6. I took the time to really focus in on Garrett and he really does not do anything 'inside' the game. He doesn't seem to talk to anybody in the mic or around him. He really is an observer who tries to pump up the guys as they come on and off the field. I'll give him credit for throwing the red flag at the ump's feet, but after he threw the flag, Garrett should have just chewed him out even more.
  7. The home fans were loud early. The Packers took the crowd out of the game but when the Cowboys made their late run, the fans amped it back up again.
  8. The Packer fans were present and in full force. I was surrounded by a bunch of cheese heads and was getting really p****d when they would do that stupid 'Go Pack go' chant.
  9. In summary it was an ugly game. The offense, defense, special teams, and of course the penalities; all had an equal hand in this loss.
  10. I left thinking the Cowboys are a good but not great team. They cannot overcome turnovers and penalities.
Salud!

Was DLaw in the stands ?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
We are a good 2/3 team. Will when 2/3rds of our games. That's 10 and 6. Might make the playoffs might not. Philly has more talent on D then us. Philly wins the Division and we play for a wild card. Redhead is gone by the end of this year I'm thinking. Jerry look flat out PO'd in the booth yesterday. Double PS. We need a kicker bad.

The change should have happened after the Rams game last year..

Dracula

Reaction score
Even Jerry's ego has limits. The lack of team fire, among other things, has broken the camel's back.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well, two of those three interceptions weren’t on Dak. The first one hit Cooper right in both hands. End of story there. The second one was all on Dak. On the third, Gallup got molested by the defender and thrown completely off his route. There’s zero doubt a penalty flag should’ve been thrown. Unfortunately we got screwed on that one.
yeah even aikman and buck and rule guy thought that should be a flag. Plus many of the penaltys are lame calls, not much there on both teams.
Refs are really bad this year.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
  2. Runners have picked up on the Saquan Barkley spin move, Cowboys tacklers always let them spin out and gain extra yards.
  4. Zeke had some good tough runs, but after they got down by 17, the run game was abandoned.
  6. I took the time to really focus in on Garrett and he really does not do anything 'inside' the game. He doesn't seem to talk to anybody in the mic or around him. He really is an observer who tries to pump up the guys as they come on and off the field. I'll give him credit for throwing the red flag at the ump's feet, but after he threw the flag, Garrett should have just chewed him out even more.
  7. The home fans were loud early. The Packers took the crowd out of the game but when the Cowboys made their late run, the fans amped it back up again.
  8. The Packer fans were present and in full force. I was surrounded by a bunch of cheese heads and was getting really p****d when they would do that stupid 'Go Pack go' chant.
  9. In summary it was an ugly game. The offense, defense, special teams, and of course the penalities; all had an equal hand in this loss.
  10. I left thinking the Cowboys are a good but not great team. They cannot overcome turnovers and penalities.
Salud!

Salud!!!, And an damn fine "after action" account b.t.w. X550i,,,right-On,Bro!

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

*I've never been able to much tolerate packer fans whilst we're playing against them,,, yer' an inspiration to the as yet wizend, one& all,,,:clap:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If you think the guy who threw 3 picks (and a 4th that was dropped) early and put the team in a 31-3 hole “didn’t cost us the game” you are drunk and should watch the game again
If you think that he plays defense and gave up 31 points than you are drunk and should watch it again. Especially since at no time was the game ever 31-3

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Salud!

How does throwing 3 int not lose the game? I get 1 was amari's fault but the other 2 were all on this qb. Every qb gets pressure, only the good ones find away to beat it.

Xeven

Reaction score
I for one do not think you should ever kick a field goal with score of 0-0 on 4th and 6 with EZ at RB. It made no difference punting either. Aaron Rodgers scored anyway. You may as well try for first downs on 4th when you cannot stop the other teams offense. If we had made even one first down on fourth down in the first half, it could have changed the game entirely. Garret needs to stop living in data world and do some emotional play callling.

Xeven

Reaction score
How does throwing 3 int not lose the game? I get 1 was amari's fault but the other 2 were all on this qb. Every qb gets pressure, only the good ones find away to beat it.
Dak was plenty guilty of this loss but it was not all his fault by far.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was plenty guilty of this loss but it was not all his fault by far.

I disagree. When you throw 2 int's that is really difficult to overcome. Thats his fault . If he only had the amari one we might have come back but had little chance to do so due to his poor performance. More of daks old self, bad throws and padded stats as we had to throw ourselves back into the game.

dfense

Reaction score
Well, two of those three interceptions weren’t on Dak. The first one hit Cooper right in both hands. End of story there. The second one was all on Dak. On the third, Gallup got molested by the defender and thrown completely off his route. There’s zero doubt a penalty flag should’ve been thrown. Unfortunately we got screwed on that one.
You are forgetting the duck to Gallup for the TD. Should have been picked if the CB didn't lose sight of the ball. Or the pick in the endzone off his back foot in a clean pocket luckily called back on penalty. Bad bad passes.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This was another team loss with blame to go around. Team wasn’t ready to play......again.
The burning fire of urgent imperativeness ain't never been kindled in this crew of self perceived moneied fashion steppers we're presently fielding, cuz' they all think their cuttin' a wide fat hog in the *** by the granted virtue of that blue star slapped down across both sides of their gourds on game day ,,, SHEESE, at least the #9 held the innate ablitity
( upon occasions )of pulling some of the best nut-crunching & cracking,,,(yer's or theirs) nuts being put on the anvil of exemplary efforts outta' his guys, more often than what's being presented on that lacidasical gelded field of blundered balls being given away in an compoundingly disproportionate rate of exchange from this crew being fielded
( There was that lame hatchet chopping attempt by a beaten d.b. on either the #82,19,18 or the 13
{ iwassmashed}late in the game, clearly illustrating the ingrained second nature of other teams training, down in the red zone that was ,,,er,,,ya pointless is my blathering bleets, though the Lion put the chomp down in killer style when the Chido#24 put the de-nutting maneuver to their #33
( coolest single play of that entire game,,,imo ,,,tooo_O)