Got cute today and played down to the competition

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
A game we won 31-6, people are *****ing about "playing down to the competition".

Amazing. I guess they'd be happy if we won this 38 to 3?
What the hell they getting 3 points for?
I call shenanigans!

AlienBoy

Reaction score
We had an extended pre-season. Time to play with the big boys and see what we've got!!!
basher-saints.gif

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
The Defense & Dak had a pretty bad 1st half. Some of those throws by Dak were head-scratchers & 1 resulted in a INT. Could have been more. Jarwin was garbage too. Thankfully they made adjustments at Halftime & started that half with a nice long TD drive. Defense picked up a bit as well. Liked what I saw from Pollard today. Hope they use this game, so they know to come Prepared next week.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Preston Williams has some off the field issues that kept him from getting drafted. He was a stud on the field in college. Probably more physically talented than Gallup. Came from same school. Williams I think was transfer from Tennessee before Colorado State

Him, Parker and Albert Wilson are a much better trio than we trotted out for the first 6 weeks last year before Cooper.

Rosen has much better awareness than Fitzpatrick about getting the ball out and moving to avoid pressure.

They traded away their whole defense and their LT so that kills them but there is some talent on that team. Just have to break their will like they did in 2nd half

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
They were flat, came off a road division win with the Saints next week. I don’t like it, but they weren’t sharp and it’s understandable why.

nobody

Reaction score
Why do people always say we play down to our competition, maybe our competition plays up to us - my dad always said the Cowboys are everyone's SuperBowl so we get their best effort.

Because in a lot of the games, the mistakes the Cowboys make are very noticeable and indicative of a team slacking... like extra drops, etc. You can also see a difference in their play after they get a lead and once again when they realize that lead is threatened.

movaughn88

Reaction score
You people are so weird.

Could give this board a hundred dollars each and there would instantly be a post complaining about not getting $120

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Won by 25 pts, the biggest margin of victory in the NFL this week. Why is that not enough? Some of you folks need to understand they will never play a perfect game.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The first half was typical of this team playing down to competition. I'm taking that with a grain of salt since we dominated the second half. They'll be ready for the Saints........
The INT Dak got greedy he had Zeke for would have been close to a first down but got cute. I personally think the run/pass mix is too heavy pass early on in games. I keep expecting them to go ground early and not sling it as much.