Got my flights for opening weekend

Reid1boys

Reaction score
What if they're on the road week 1 and week 2?
Then I would cancel both flights and the hotel and then Id have to make appropriate plans. I would lose nothing by canceling flights and rooms, it would just likely force me to spend more money. Since Ive been doing this, they have never opened on the road in weeks 1 and 2.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Enjoy it with your family man. Here is a little twist for you. I am a Giants fan, I have 2 sons. Older one is a Cowboys fan the other is a Giants fan.

I ended up flying to Dallas twice and take my son to Cowboys game as a Giants fan.

Spending money for Cowboys when you are a Cowboys fan is easy. Come do it when you are a Giants fan :)

@Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @Melonfeud

Be my witness if this gentleman doesn't trust me :)

Wife is from Jersey, so her Godparents got us club seats at Metlife a few years back. It was the game where Beckham made that one handed grab. Cool game, although we drove in , did game, and drove right back home. Didnt do any tailgate or hanging out that day.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Enjoy it with your family man. Here is a little twist for you. I am a Giants fan, I have 2 sons. Older one is a Cowboys fan the other is a Giants fan.

I ended up flying to Dallas twice and take my son to Cowboys game as a Giants fan.

Spending money for Cowboys when you are a Cowboys fan is easy. Come do it when you are a Giants fan :)

@Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @Melonfeud

Be my witness if this gentleman doesn't trust me :)
We have your back Shunnie. Always!
You're such a wonderful father & a sweet person. ♡
Got your back, bro!
;)