Grant Delpit-LSU

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is who I want in round one next season. Dont care how it gets done. Just needs to get done. If we were willing to part with a first for Adams, I see no reason we wouldnt be willing to trade up for Delpit. Kid is a legit star and he would fix something that has ailed this team for 2 decades. That is all.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I agree, go get Grant Delpit, or the safety from Alabama. They should both be open by end of 1st round.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Love to get him but I don't think he will fall to 32. There is a kid from University of California they could get later who is not bad either.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Love to get him but I don't think he will fall to 32. There is a kid from University of California they could get later who is not bad either.
Ashtyn Davis.
good player.
rangy.
I also like Jordan Fuller,Ohio St....Patrick Nelson,Smu....Antoine Winfield,jr,Minnesota....Brandon Jones,Texas.
some good S's available...hope we get one.

Hardline

Reaction score
Will he be another Patrick Peterson or Morris Claiborne?

DanA

Reaction score
His draft stock has dropped the last month IMO but I still think he's in the 8-12 range as a draft pick. That's likely a pretty big trade up to get him but (depending on where we draft) and we're probably looking at a 2021 1st in addition to our 2020 1st pick to get him. That's a bit rich IMO.

Last edited:

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Rather trade our 1 for Jamal Adams once the Jets gain some sanity. Then, Rounds 2-4, rebuild the TE Corp. & the interior DL.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Don’t want him. I want Mckinnely or Winfield. They’re both much better in run support. He need a safety who can tackle.