Great News! (brag thread)

alby

Reaction score
about to make it my 4th year in a row with Sunday Ticket.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I just moved and got Direct TV and Sunday Ticket, which is great. But what they fail to mention is that there is yet ANOTHER package on top of Sunday Ticket you need to get if you want to watch the games in HD.

So DirectTV is in fact just like any other company, out to gouge you for your money.

cowboyed

Reaction score
StarKist;2201242 said:
When this thirty five year Dallas resident moved to Florida three months ago, he became deeply bummed by the fact that there would be no more Dallas Cowboys on Sunday unless he watched it on a business card sized window on Sopcast, channelsurf or some other crappy internet media.

The sun began shinning brightly when my sister and brother-in-law had DirectTV with The Sunday Ticket installed.

:D

I received my formal invitation yesterday to spend my next twenty Sunday afternoons grilling out and watching football in HD in their four TV home.

Oh! what joy!

Eat your heart out sopcast.

I love The Sunday Ticket!

Welcome to Florida, from a diehard Cowboys fan currently living in Jacksonville by way of Texas and several countries.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Yeah when I lived up in Jacksonville I used to go to RP McMurphy's and watch all the games. Sports bars RULE (especially w/ no smoking allowed).

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
TheCount;2201474 said:
I just moved and got Direct TV and Sunday Ticket, which is great. But what they fail to mention is that there is yet ANOTHER package on top of Sunday Ticket you need to get if you want to watch the games in HD.

So DirectTV is in fact just like any other company, out to gouge you for your money.

Seriously, call them and say you want to get Superfan. Thats the HD package.

Then say you are thinking about switching to Dish Network and they will talk to their manager and give it to you for free. I got it, and many others have got it that way.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
how do non-US fans get the games? I know when I was in VN last year, they would show some of the games the next day on some channel or another. I hope they do that again this year as I'll be there again in December, hopefully by then, we'll have the division in the bag, or as close to being in the bag as possible.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
bbgun;2201370 said:
Just got off the phone with your sister. She's sick of your mooching ways and has decided to cancel the service. Sorry.
bbgun

Sorry but your story lacks credibility.

My sister would never talk on the phone to people with balls as a small as yours.

Please log out and re-register at CBZ with a more convincing user ID.

:D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys2233;2201461 said:
And yet, we still purchased it, didn't we? :lmao2:

Missing one Cowboys game is exactly one game too many.

Amen. In Michigan, I think we'll see all but 4 or 5 Cowboys games on the national networks, but paying for Sunday Ticket is worth it just for those 5 games.

Speaking of DirecTV, I got an extra DVR for free with free installation to boot just by asking. If your account is in good standing, it's worth a shot.