jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
"Great Shot" Sean Lee Returns At Chicago
Sean Lee has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury
By Scott Crisp
| Monday, Dec 2, 2013 | Updated 2:23 PM CST

186726662.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys Sean Lee believes he has a very real chance of returning for next Monday Night’s match-up with the Bears in Chicago, after missing the past two games with a hamstring injury suffered in the loss to the Saints back on November 10.

"I think I have a great shot for returning next week," Lee said, per ESPN Dallas. "I have to put the work in and go through practice and go through the progressions, but I feel great but I should have a good shot."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-star/Great-Shot-Sean-Lee-Returns-At-Chicago-234119761.html

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hope he's right. But Sean Lee is the ultimate optimist. He was even saying that he might play the Thanksgiving game. It's an understatement to say we really need this guy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I really hope he is ready and healed fully. I don't want him coming to play because he feels that he needs to. At the start of the season he said something along the lines that he needs to stay healthy for a whole season after he got a new contract.

bosley88

Reaction score
We need him vs da bears...no dwayne harris and Mo prolly wont go..We need the d to make a difference and come up with some turnovers and Lee can provide that.
Such a different team when he is starting

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I hope he's right. But Sean Lee is the ultimate optimist. He was even saying that he might play the Thanksgiving game. It's an understatement to say we really need this guy.

I thought he didn't play on Thanksgiving because it was a shortened week.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does that mean? Miles played the last game. Is he not playing this game?

It means he made it through a WHOLE game without pulling a hammy.......so lets crow about it. :rolleyes:

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I hope he is fully healed before coming back. No set backs. We need this guy down the stretch.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I hope he is fully healed before coming back. No set backs. We need this guy down the stretch.

Dallas needs this guy for a full season.

I'm not as optimistic as he is...........

cowboys1981

Reaction score
How bad was the injury? It'll be a month on MNF since he injured it.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Honestly, if they rush this guy back and he re-injures, you can kiss the rest of the season goodbye.

Having him healthy for the last 3 games and hopefully beyond is almost worth a loss in Chicago.

bosley88

Reaction score
it was a pulled hammy which takes time...as much time as you can give it or it will happen again...which it will but what are you supposed to do..sit Mo and Lee for the rest of the season

bosley88

Reaction score
i think we need to beat the bears but then he could sit.....hopefully he could start we could jump out to a big lead then take his helmet from him

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
lee being back will be huge, but harris is very close to being just as valuable. he is such a difference maker in coverage and the return game

I cringe when I see our guys run back kicks now, I almost expect a fumble each time. We need him back.

bosley88

Reaction score
i agree guag....beasly make me a little more comfortable but i dont think twill or dez should even get a look

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
it was a pulled hammy which takes time...as much time as you can give it or it will happen again...which it will but what are you supposed to do..sit Mo and Lee for the rest of the season

I need to invent some kind of "Super Glue Ointment" that players could just rub on the back of their legs so their hammys will be alright for a game. Of course, after the game they can wash it off with some "Hammy Solvent" and continue their rehab.

But, I will need investors first.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I cringe when I see our guys run back kicks now, I almost expect a fumble each time. We need him back.

Harris being out is a major concern. That dude is a valuable weapon for the Cowboys on kick returns and the passing game. He is sorely missed by this team.