"Great Shot" Sean Lee Returns At Chicago

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We for sure need him but I just dont see him playing this early.

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
He shouldn't play unless he's absolutely 100%. He's already injury-prone. The last thing we need with a guy, already made of glass, who we just signed to a huge contract is another case of Miles Austin Syndrome.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I need to invent some kind of "Super Glue Ointment" that players could just rub on the back of their legs so their hammys will be alright for a game. Of course, after the game they can wash it off with some "Hammy Solvent" and continue their rehab.

But, I will need investors first.

Screw "Super Glue Ointment", get that man a hammy transplant a long with Miles. And if there's no such thing, Jerry should drop a billion just to start the research to make this possible. Heck, they would already have their first test subject with Miles, he needs a new hammy bout every week or so.

And this could finally get our Cowboys back in commercials too! I can see it now.

*Miles Austin talking* "Are you playing sports at a competitive level? Do you keep tearing your hamstrings? Are you constantly on the sidelines due to those pesky hamstrings? Well if so then I got the perfect thing for you! For $19,000,000 you can get a free hamstring transplant and be good as new! Tear a hamstring again? Just come right back and we'll take your money again!"

*NOTE* All Commanders/Giants/Eagles fans pay double price

bosley88

Reaction score
haha every leauge/ team would need your product...or give it only to the cowboys.....which way would you go

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Screw "Super Glue Ointment", get that man a hammy transplant a long with Miles. And if there's no such thing, Jerry should drop a billion just to start the research to make this possible. Heck, they would already have their first test subject with Miles, he needs a new hammy bout every week or so.

And this could finally get our Cowboys back in commercials too! I can see it now.

*Miles Austin talking* "Are you playing sports at a competitive level? Do you keep tearing your hamstrings? Are you constantly on the sidelines due to those pesky hamstrings? Well if so then I got the perfect thing for you! For $19,000,000 you can get a free hamstring transplant and be good as new! Tear a hamstring again? Just come right back and we'll take your money again!"

*NOTE* All Commanders/Giants/Eagles fans pay double price

Hamsters...I like it. I'm serious, this could be a break through. Sports surgery.

Hammys R Us.

Keifer

Reaction score
I need to invent some kind of "Super Glue Ointment" that players could just rub on the back of their legs so their hammys will be alright for a game. Of course, after the game they can wash it off with some "Hammy Solvent" and continue their rehab.

Give Lester Hayes a call. Hes probably got more than a few gallons of stickum that he doesn't need anymore.

Kristen82

Reaction score

I reluctantly volunteer to be the ointment-applier. Someone has to undertake such an unsavory task, and I'm nothing if not noble.