Greatest SB You Ever Watched?

Cowboy89

Reaction score
This will vary depending on age ( I'm 29). Personally, it was SB 43 between the Steelers & Cards. The Harrison interception return. Cards storming back with two Fitzgerald TD's. Then, Pittsburgh winning in with 35 seconds left on a crazy catch by Holmes. SB 38 is a close second. From the 12 minute mark of the 2nd on, it was all offense. Back and forth. Culminating with a kick out of bounds, and NE kicking the fg with 5 seconds left.

I wasn't alive for SB 12 or SB 23. Those were classics.

What are yours? Why?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Patriots/Falcons, Rams/Titans, Panthers/Patriots, and each of Eli's duels with Tom Brady.

Unfortunately, being 27 years old, most of the great memories I have of the Super Bowl have nothing to do with the Cowboys.

Aven8

Reaction score
Good question. Tough to beat the past few, only because they are my closest memory. Pits/Zona was awesome. But so was the comeback when NE beat Atlanta. Sea/NE might top it all. Lose the game on an int at the 3 yard line?!? Last years game was epic even though it was Philly, but Pederson is a stud.

Elway and the helicopter against GB was sweet, as GB were huge favorites. Doug Williams winning it for Wash. on and on......

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I am 33.

Besides the Dallas Super Bowls (although I was too young to fully appreciate them), mine would be in no order:

Rams/Titans
Pats/Panthers
Pats/Seahawks
Pats/Falcons
Steelers/Cardinals

CPanther95

Reaction score
9, 23, 34, 38, 43, 51, 52

With 43 the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: C42

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will vary depending on age ( I'm 29). Personally, it was SB 43 between the Steelers & Cards. The Harrison interception return. Cards storming back with two Fitzgerald TD's. Then, Pittsburgh winning in with 35 seconds left on a crazy catch by Holmes. SB 38 is a close second. From the 12 minute mark of the 2nd on, it was all offense. Back and forth. Culminating with a kick out of bounds, and NE kicking the fg with 5 seconds left.

I wasn't alive for SB 12 or SB 23. Those were classics.

What are yours? Why?
All the SBs the Cowboys played in the 70s were great games- even the ones we lost.

SB V, 1970, we lost to the Colts 16-13 in a game we should have won easily. SB VI- 1971- our first SB win- a 24-3 domination over the dolphins. SB X- 1975- the “dirty dozen” team that overachieved and took the Steelers down to wire before losing 21-17. SB XII- 1977 team that was truly dominant. Beat the Broncos 27-10. SB XIII- 1978- one of the best SB games ever played, we lost 35-31 to a great Steelers team.

A play, here or play there, and the Cowboys could have won three more SBs in the 70s. It was the most dominant decade in this team’s history.

cej757

Reaction score
The Scott Norwood missed fg was probably the best I've seen. Giants vs Bills

cowboyec

Reaction score
personal favorite:tie...SBXII...Cowboys dominate denver...SBXXVII...Cowboys hang half a hundred on buffalo.

non Dallas....SBXXIII...Montana's drive to beat cincy.

aria

Reaction score
Giants ruining the Patsies perfect season and only cause it was the Patsies. If it was any other team I couldn’t have cared less.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
The last two won by Eagles and Patriots were great games, probably tops as far all Super Bowls I’ve seen. Also the Giants over the Bills was a great game too. Of the Cowboys Super Bowls, I’ve seen all but the first three. Of those all were great except for #13 of course. I don’t think I have ever enjoyed any game more than 52-17 over the Bills, but it was not a close game.

Reactions: C42