Green Bay on a fast AT&T track scares me

TWOK11

Reaction score
Also, the Packers lost to the Falcons and Raiders in domes this year. And the Lions game was largely the result of the Lions losing the TO battle -3. They outgained the Packers by like 150 yards but gave up a defensive TD and had a turnover in the red zone.

Starrlord

Reaction score
Also, the Packers lost to the Falcons and Raiders in domes this year. And the Lions game was largely the result of the Lions losing the TO battle -3. They outgained the Packers by like 150 yards but gave up a defensive TD and had a turnover in the red zone.
The Packers vs Lions game wasn't as close as it looked, Lions scored points in garbage time.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If Cowboys defense limits the Green Bay runners and the Cowboys doesn't turn over multiple times...Dallas progressively walks off with the win.

Dallas by 17.

My3Sons

Reaction score
LOL, so that is how you determine who wins. Packers beat detroit by 7 on the road. You guys beat them by 1 at home. Packers should win by 6. Call off the game.

MM will not run up the score. He still lives in Green Bay in the off season. Loves the people too much to do that.
They lost to them the other time by 14.

That's a -7 for the season against the Lions. Wonder why you left that part out:laugh:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Packers have won four in a row at Jerry World, and one was with Matt Flynn at quarterback. The problem isn’t the running back. Aaron Jones is good, but he’s not going to be the difference.
We should get the guy who was coaching for the other side in those games.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I read the Packers average 28 points per game on turf inside domes. The Cowboys average about 37 points per game at home.

37-28 Cowboys sounds about right.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
While it didn’t look good for a minute, Philly was SO lucky to ever be 10-1. The 4 games they won before their skid, they were out gained by every opponent and barely squeaked out wins. At 12-5, we probably should’ve won the division by 3 games.

Meanwhile, is dude going away for a year or not? Kinda has to, right? Someone save that URL and make sure it gets posted every time he posts. I’m too lazy to do it, so someone with ambition needs to step up.