Green Bay on a fast AT&T track scares me

Starrlord

Reaction score
He’s a long way from Aaron Rodgers. I’m not saying he’s not any good and isn’t capable of beating us. This will be his first playoff game and hopefully his lack of playoff experience and the pressure associated with it will get to him.
Love's season was fantastic. It was much better then Rodgers first and last seasons as GB's starter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Love's season was fantastic. It was much better then Rodgers first and last seasons as GB's starter.
I would still rather face Love than Aaron Rodgers who’s 2-0 against us in the playoffs. When the games were on the line we couldn’t stop him.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Imagine being in the Defense room of Green Bay watching 4 and 88.

The OL room watching 11

The WR Room watching our CBs

The Packers are coming into hostile territory
Hostile territory? Our homefield is a country club for other teams and fans lol

Starrlord

Reaction score
I would still rather face Love than Aaron Rodgers who’s 2-0 against us in the playoffs. When the games were on the line we couldn’t stop him.
I'm hopeful and confident you will be saying the same thing about Jordan Love come Sunday night.

Mannix

Reaction score
Your not supposed to post here for a year. The Cowboys won the division.
And I am going to let it slide that the judge told you that you are not to have ANY contact with me what-so-ever for a period of two (2) years. Stalking is stalking!!!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
History: Aaron Jones is 2-0 at AT&T. 38carries 232yds 5TDs

He has done very well in Dallas. and he's the healthiest he's been all season.

He can run inside, outside, catch passes out of the backfield, line up wide. He is a weapon that could give Dallas D issues
The Packers have won four in a row at Jerry World, and one was with Matt Flynn at quarterback. The problem isn’t the running back. Aaron Jones is good, but he’s not going to be the difference.

rambo2

Reaction score
And I am going to let it slide that the judge told you that you are not to have ANY contact with me what-so-ever for a period of two (2) years. Stalking is stalking!!!
Lol, you are nuttier than I thought.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm hopeful and confident you will be saying the same thing about Jordan Love come Sunday night.
You’re hopefully and confident after the game I’m saying we couldn’t stop Love when the game was on the line? Are you a Packers fan?

Shannon1

Reaction score
I love all the so called experts saying Green Bay will run all over Dallas if we were playing the Rams it would be everyone s upset pick watch know it will Green Bay the upset picks if any other team had won 15 straight home games no one would pick against them !

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I love all the so called experts saying Green Bay will run all over Dallas if we were playing the Rams it would be everyone s upset pick watch know it will Green Bay the upset picks if any other team had won 15 straight home games no one would pick against them !
says no expert anywhere....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
StarrLord should give it away. LOL.
I don’t notice usernames very often but his avatar certainly gives it away. :thumbup: I use my phone to post and had to blow it up to see that it was a Jordan Love avatar.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Everything scares this fan base I swear.
If you were in the game day thread you would have read some of the most idiotic comments like the sky was following when Washington took the lead lol. To be fair it is the same in all teams game day thread.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
If you were in the game day thread you would have read some of the most idiotic comments like the sky was following when Washington took the lead lol. To be fair it is the same in all teams game day thread.
I was bro and I was calling out dudes for quitting in the 1st quarter and wanting Dallas to pack it in. I even made a thread about it a while ago.

TWOK11

Reaction score
This is the playoffs, everyone is at least competent and most have at least above average QB play. And Dallas is the best team at home in the league over the last three years and it’s not close.