Green Bay on a fast AT&T track scares me

Einstein

Reaction score
Glad to see someone else doesn’t see this game as a walkover. We should fear them. Love is hot.
Not saying it is a walkover, but flip your thinking, you think they shouldn't fear us? Dak is at least as hot as Love, and honestly we probably have a more complete team.

My3Sons

Reaction score
Unlike us, Green Bay plays all of their receivers...and they have some really good young ones that have gained confidence. Anyone thinking this will be a layup needs to watch the clips of what their passing game was like inside @ Detroit and @ Minnesota. It was very impressive!!!
The Giants led by Tommy D beat the Packers by 2.

The Cowboys beat the Giant twice by like 60.

The Cowboys were undefeated at home destroying most teams.

Cowboys by 20 in this one as the Pack find out what is like to play without a HOFer at QB in the playoffs for the first time in 3 decades.

I think MM will run this score up a bit

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
History: Aaron Jones is 2-0 at AT&T. 38carries 232yds 5TDs

He has done very well in Dallas. and he's the healthiest he's been all season.

He can run inside, outside, catch passes out of the backfield, line up wide. He is a weapon that could give Dallas D issues

clmont

Reaction score
Fear and intimidation will get you beat real fast. As a a fan, I don't fear them or any one else including the 49ers....I do however, have the upmost RESPECT for them because as a program they know about winning and what takes to win. LET'SSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!!

FloridaRob

Reaction score

Cowboys by 20 in this one as the Pack find out what is like to play without a HOFer at QB in the playoffs for the first time in 3 decades.

LOL, so that is how you determine who wins. Packers beat detroit by 7 on the road. You guys beat them by 1 at home. Packers should win by 6. Call off the game.

MM will not run up the score. He still lives in Green Bay in the off season. Loves the people too much to do that.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Top 5 Reasons not to worry about the Packers
  1. Cowboys offense vs Packers defense is a complete mismatch. Packers defense overall is bad, and in particular played badly against bad teams in December
  2. Dak vs Love. Love is in his first playoff game, the lights will be too bright. Dak is playing the best football of his career.
  3. Cowboys score nearly 40 a game at home and dominate at home
  4. Cowboys have a Top 5 defense, it will slow down the Packer's offense
  5. Packers kicking game is bad. Their rookie kicker is bottom half of the league in FG % and has missed 5 XPsz
Bonus No Aaron Rodgers!

Top 5 Reasons to worry about the Packers
  1. Packers good in the trenches -- great pass blocking OL and good pash rushing front 4 (not great against the rush)
  2. Packers running game is coming on - Aaron Jones has gone over 100+ yards the past 3 games and is now healthy
  3. Love has the makings of a Top 5 QB, already
  4. They are too young and stupid to understand they are big underdogs
  5. Jaire Alexender is back in the lineup and if you asked to paint a scenario where the Packers win, it would be one where Jaire holds Lamb down

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Unlike us, Green Bay plays all of their receivers...and they have some really good young ones that have gained confidence. Anyone thinking this will be a layup needs to watch the clips of what their passing game was like inside @ Detroit and @ Minnesota. It was very impressive!!!
MAnnix said, "If Hurts doesn't get hurt, and we manage to win the division...I'll not post on here for ONE year. And you can put that in three (3) inch high bold letters."

I tried, but it wouldnt make 3 inch letters.

rambo2

Reaction score
MAnnix said, "If Hurts doesn't get hurt, and we manage to win the division...I'll not post on here for ONE year. And you can put that in three (3) inch high bold letters."

I tried, but it wouldnt make 3 inch letters.
You wonder how a guy could make a statement like that.

Reactions: CWR

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Packers are an imperfect team due mainly to a cruddy defense and extreme youth. Jordan Love had 20 TDs (18 passing and 2 rushing) vs 1 Interception over the last 8 games -- he is on fire.

I could see Love throwing 3 TDs and the Packers still losing by 14-17 points the Cowboys.
There level of competition should also be a factor. They played crappy teams.

CWR

Reaction score
This is what happens when we let emotions win the day. Have a nice off season.

aikemirv

Reaction score
History: Aaron Jones is 2-0 at AT&T. 38carries 232yds 5TDs

He has done very well in Dallas. and he's the healthiest he's been all season.

He can run inside, outside, catch passes out of the backfield, line up wide. He is a weapon that could give Dallas D issues
Those are haunting memories for me. We need to keep him in check early!

CWR

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of bumping old threads/comments, but that was pretty funny. kudos to you :thumbup:

Of course the ones who make those dumb comments are never the ones with the character to follow up on them when they don't go their way and it's not surprising his included an Eagle's related qualifier.
I had a bet after the 9ers game with a certain poster who told me Dak would be benched by the end of the season. He disappeared a few weeks ago.

Starrlord

Reaction score
Green Bay was scary with Aaron Rodgers. Glad we’re not facing him. :bow:

Love just had the third best QB season in the league, and was the best QB in the league over the last 8 weeks, specifically.

Starrlord

Reaction score

Jordan Love has been a top 3 QB this season, and has been the best QB in the league over the last 8. He has been a huge upgrade from 22' Rodgers, and has been much better then Rodgers was in his first season as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Love just had the third best QB season in the league, and was the best QB in the league over the last 8 weeks, specifically.
Would still rather face him than Aaron Rodgers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Love is Rodgers 2.0 but taller. You will see. Good luck.
He’s a long way from Aaron Rodgers. I’m not saying he’s not any good and isn’t capable of beating us. This will be his first playoff game and hopefully his lack of playoff experience and the pressure associated with it will get to him.