Green Bay Packers "HATE" Thread

FloridaRob

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2271117 said:
I live in Green Bay and I bet that anyone that lives in Green Bay and is not a fan of the Packers, HATES THE PACKERS. This morning on the local sports radio shows they were all calling in about their 35-3 or 45-2 Packer victory predictions. Yesterday they had a phone-in poll. The question was - If you had to pick between Romo or Rodgers to be your QB, who would you pick?. Of course Rodgers won 95% of the time. The biggest excuse the people used was that Romo makes too many mistakes compared to Rodgers. HELLO! Rodgers has played in 2 1/2 games. What is ironic is that so many of them said that Romo plays too much like Favre. Idiots

that is an oddity. Local fans supporting the local guys. Must be limited to Wisconsin because nowhere else do they do that...

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2270817 said:
Wow! This is probably the WEAKEST hate thread in the entire existence of hate threads. Lol. No wonder Texas Stadium ranks close to last on feared stadiums to play at. Do you guys give handies to the opposing teams fan's during half time also? ;) But seriously, very weak hate thread. Hehe.

gawd no kidding.

"Actually I kinda like......"

What the heck is up with that???

MrKennedyKennedy

Reaction score
They can hijack an entire summer, as we saw with the 'Summer of Favre.'

When T.O. first came to Dallas, the coverage and attention he got was a blip compared to the Favreapalooza of this summer.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why the Extreme Skins-esque thread?

Save the "hatred" for the skins, eagles, and giants.

I look forward to challenges like this one vs. the pack.

National stage. It's a great time to show everyone that the Cowboys will be a threat all season long.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Hey Hostile, notice how the young ones seem to forget History's past.

not me brotha, not me...

300px-Ice_Bowl_Photo.jpg

screw those Packers and their smelly heads

:mad: