Green Bay Packers vs Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XLV Game Thread

urface59

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3836817 said:
Man I feel bad for Flozell.

Flozell getting a ring would have been the one and only good thing about the steelers winning.

burmafrd

Reaction score
At least the Hotel got to play in a SB. Better than what he got here.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;3836834 said:
Packers are gonna be tough for the next 5 years. Could be a dynasty in the making :bang2: We're going to have our hands full

They arnt a dynasty. Why is it everytime somebody wins something people immediately proclaim them a "dynasty"

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
tissues-300x225.jpg

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;3836834 said:
Packers are gonna be tough for the next 5 years. Could be a dynasty in the making :bang2: We're going to have our hands full

I would absolutely stunned if Green Bay doesn't win multiple titles.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3836846 said:
I would absolutely stunned if Green Bay doesn't win multiple titles.

I would be absolutely stunned if they did.

Reaction score
dbair1967;3836841 said:
They arnt a dynasty. Why is it everytime somebody wins something people immediately proclaim them a "dynasty"

Look at their roster bro. By far and away the most talented roster in the league and to think they won without two of their best players in Grant and Finley. They have so much young talent.

jimmy40

Reaction score
dbair1967;3836841 said:
he said "could" be a dynasty.:laugh1:

MegaMagick

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;3836834 said:

Saints, Eagles, and Tampa Bay(i believe in freeman!) should be up there with them in the NFC. As for us i have no idea what to expect honestly, it's all in Jerry's hands.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3836856 said:
Look at their roster bro. By far and away the most talented roster in the league and to think they won without two of their best players in Grant and Finley. They have so much young talent.

Dude they barely got in the playoffs in the first place. Then they barely won the NFC Championship game with the other team down to its 3rd QB

They deserve the props for winning this yr, but they arnt the 2nd coming of the 92 Cowboys. Too much changes on a yr to yr basis.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Yeah they are a great team.

The Cowboys better step up because Rodgers is here to stay.

jimmy40

Reaction score
they are talented and had like 13 players on IR.

Reaction score
dbair1967;3836864 said:
Dude they barely got in the playoffs in the first place. Then they barely won the NFC Championship game with the other team down to its 3rd QB

They deserve the props for winning this yr, but they arnt the 2nd coming of the 92 Cowboys. Too much changes on a yr to yr basis.

They barely made the playoffs because of all their injuries. If they're healthy next year they're gonna win 12 or 13 games at least.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dbair1967;3836864 said:

2nd youngest team in the league and they have the best QB on the Conference.

They'll get back to this game or come close for awhile.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;3836870 said:
They barely made the playoffs because of all their injuries. If they're healthy next year they're gonna win 12 or 13 games at least.

We'll see. Thats why they play the seasons.

A few weeks ago everyone was talking about how unbeatable New England was.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CATCH17;3836883 said:
2nd youngest team in the league and they have the best QB on the Conference.

They'll get back to this game or come close for awhile.

I'm sure they'll contend, Rodgers is really good. I just dont think its a given they win multiple championships, or even get to another Super Bowl.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Look at the Colts and how they have a chance every year Peyton is healthy. Same with the Packers and Rodgers but unlike the Colts, they are actually doing it with a great defense too.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Yeah they are young. Does not matter much anymore because you have to get hot at the right time. Next year they will probably win the division easily-then lose in the divisional round just like we did. Dynasty talk is stupid until they have won at least two and frankly three should be the minimum.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
dbair1967;3836864 said:

Umm yea dude. 6th seed, on the road the entire time. Even the Super Bowl was filled with Steeler fans. What 14 on IR? No running game. Knocked off the #1 seed. Lost key players in the SB and still won. Extremely impressive. Don’t knock what they have done. I am a believer in Rodgers from now on.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;3836894 said:
Umm yea dude. 6th seed, on the road the entire time. Even the Super Bowl was filled with Steeler fans. What 14 on IR? No running game. Knocked off the #1 seed. Lost key players in the SB and still won. Extremely impressive. Don’t knock what they have done. I am a believer in Rodgers from now on.

I was already a Rodgers believer before tonight. He's really good.

Still doesnt change what I said. Too much changes yr to yr for me to think there's gonna be anything close to more dynasty teams.

Everyone spends the offseason dissecting everything the winner did to make them successful.