Greeting from Nebraska

kskboys

Reaction score
I know, I know!!!! His name is just keepin' count of da wimmins he's tagged this month!!!!!

Xelda

Reaction score
Oh yea, I’m prepared for all disagreement.
Have you met my wife? Ha
They say opposites attract until opposites attack. Please be a Cowboys fan. We'll still argue with you, but we'll all be on the same side. Otherwise, I've got to mind my manners and that takes the fun out of it.

Taggy12

Reaction score
They say opposites attract until opposites attack. Please be a Cowboys fan. We'll still argue with you, but we'll all be on the same side. Otherwise, I've got to mind my manners and that takes the fun out of it.

I had been fans since I’m 5 in 1989 when they beat Commander fans. You won’t have to worry about losing me as cowboys fans....
Right life is bored without argument with someone

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had been fans since I’m 5 in 1989 when they beat Commander fans. You won’t have to worry about losing me as cowboys fans....
Right life is bored without argument with someone
We're gonna need to get, you off that phone or an interpreter. Now, posters don't understand me either but it is not because of autocorrect, it is autoabsurd.

Taggy12

Reaction score
We're gonna need to get, you off that phone or an interpreter. Now, posters don't understand me either but it is not because of autocorrect, it is autoabsurd.
Interpreter? I’m used to that since I’m deaf lol.
I aware my grammar could be that bad

Xelda

Reaction score
I'd never really thought about it before. There may not be sign language other than spelling out certain words we take for granted (and half the population misspells).

Taggy12

Reaction score
I'd never really thought about it before. There may not be sign language other than spelling out certain words we take for granted (and half the population misspells).
We sign order different than most people spoke.

For example “Do you want to go to the movies with me?”
Asl
“Go to movies, want?”

Don’t get me wrong lots deaf people are good with grammars. Not me I’m kinda lazy just kidding.
Also for misspelling word, we can’t just speak it and think the spelling. We have to go extra mile to figure out the correct spelling most time.

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks Taggy! I always wondered what people were signing. With some long speeches or sermons, I thought "There's no way they're relaying everything to the people!". I'd fall down and yell "CARPAL TUNNEL!".

Taggy12

Reaction score
Thanks Taggy! I always wondered what people were signing. With some long speeches or sermons, I thought "There's no way they're relaying everything to the people!". I'd fall down and yell "CARPAL TUNNEL!".
Some people who sign lots does have carpal tunnel but mostly of them are hearing people who pick up sign later in life unlike me which learn it from day one

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Taggy, from the "there's a bright side" department somewhere in the recesses of my mind (and my mind takes a lot of recesses) comes this. At least you do not have to hear the inane things that come out of Booger Jones' mouth and his attempts to be humorous, only surpassed by his attempts to make sense. Yes, you can read these things but hearing them is far more painful.

BTW, sorry for the remarks about how you wrote, sometimes I get in a stupid zone and can't get out. Glad to have you at the party.

Taggy12

Reaction score
Well Taggy, from the "there's a bright side" department somewhere in the recesses of my mind (and my mind takes a lot of recesses) comes this. At least you do not have to hear the inane things that come out of Booger Jones' mouth and his attempts to be humorous, only surpassed by his attempts to make sense. Yes, you can read these things but hearing them is far more painful.

BTW, sorry for the remarks about how you wrote, sometimes I get in a stupid zone and can't get out. Glad to have you at the party.

I had read lots of your post and don't worry about it. I totally understand about this ha. it's happen to me too

Xelda

Reaction score
I have no idea why I laugh every time I read Coach call JJ "Booger". Sometimes it feels like we're in a Robin Hood time frame as poor villagers while Jerry Jones sits in his castle amusing himself at our expense. Eventually Coach will come along with his wheelbarrow of questionable fruits and vegetables. (Ask nicely and he has some moonshine hidden back.) He will call the hallowed one "Booger" and I'll get an elbow to the ribs for laughing about it.