Greeting from North Carolina

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unstick that mojo and wade on in and git you some of this So since the 70's huh? Why haven't we seen you round these parts earlier, mister? Who else you been hangin' with that you think you're too good for our kind? Gonna keep an eye on you. Maybe both eyes since they're a matched set and one follows the other...........eventually.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Unstick that mojo and wade on in and git you some of this So since the 70's huh? Why haven't we seen you round these parts earlier, mister? Who else you been hangin' with that you think you're too good for our kind? Gonna keep an eye on you. Maybe both eyes since they're a matched set and one follows the other...........eventually.

I was on the Dallas Cowboys fan forums

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Ah okay, You're actually not that far from me. Dont recall ever going through there and had to look it up, but i see you're in davidson co. Near Lexington?

Yes about 5 miles from Lexington. Welcome is the home of Richard Childress Racing

CapnB

Reaction score

If you look at my avi. You can see i can watch two different people at the same time.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
about 20 min from lexington down hwy 8 near Badin Lake, and Uhawarrie Point golf course

Yeah not too far from me. I was just talking with someone the other day about wanting to play golf at Old North State Club at Uhwarrie Point

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not the case for CapnB....Look at those eyes!

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Not too far from me. Lots of race shops there.

Yeah lots of drivers floating around. I've met several rusty Wallace, Jimmie Johnson,Ryan Newman, J.J. almondinger and his ex wife put my hand all over her.

Lol pervs she is a chiropractor.