Greeting from North Carolina

CapnB

Reaction score
I used Stuckmojo there too

Yeah a lot of us just came over here when they shut down the DC.com forums. They've been really cool here. We kinda took it upon ourselves to be the official/unofficial welcome party. They just asked us to wear clothes when we gave everyone a welcome. I said I would wear a shirt and underwear but thats as far as im going.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Yeah lots of drivers floating around. I've met several rusty Wallace, Jimmie Johnson,Ryan Newman, J.J. almondinger and his ex wife put my hand all over her.

Lol pervs she is a chiropractor.

I use to see Dale Earnhardt Sr. around town some because he drove for RCR. He ranks up there with some of the Cowboys players as my favorite sports hero.

Mountaineer? You an App State girl ad?

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I use to see Dale Earnhardt Sr. around town some because he drove for RCR. He ranks up there with some of the Cowboys players as my favorite sports hero.

Mountaineer? You an App State girl ad?

I'm a real Mountaineer, Montani semper liberi!

I've got a great Dale Sr story. I live about 3 miles from DEI(Dale Earnhardt Incorporated) and my wife's grandfather's shop is here. He owned a utility company and had several track hoes and knew Dales uncle but was a huge Dale fan. Well Dale put his rubber tire backhoe into a ravine on his property and couldn't get it out. So his uncle Called papa and he had his 600 ton track hoe already loaded so he excitedly agreed to go over 3 Miles right. Well he goes over unloads everything and crawls down the hill and Chains up dales backhoe and gets it out. Now Dale was talking on the phone while he did all that. Once everything was unhooked Dale walked over got on his backhoe and rode off without as much as a thank you. Papa went home and threw away everything he had with Earnhardts name on it and never cheered for him again. He hated all the Earnhardts from that moment till he died. Always makes me laugh to see people talk about how nice he was.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I'm a real Mountaineer, Montani semper liberi!

I've got a great Dale Sr story. I live about 3 miles from DEI(Dale Earnhardt Incorporated) and my wife's grandfather's shop is here. He owned a utility company and had several track hoes and knew Dales uncle but was a huge Dale fan. Well Dale put his rubber tire backhoe into a ravine on his property and couldn't get it out. So his uncle Called papa and he had his 600 ton track hoe already loaded so he excitedly agreed to go over 3 Miles right. Well he goes over unloads everything and crawls down the hill and Chains up dales backhoe and gets it out. Now Dale was talking on the phone while he did all that. Once everything was unhooked Dale walked over got on his backhoe and rode off without as much as a thank you. Papa went home and threw away everything he had with Earnhardts name on it and never cheered for him again. He hated all the Earnhardts from that moment till he died. Always makes me laugh to see people talk about how nice he was.

That surprises me from the times I have met him and stories I have heard about him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to the board StuckMojo.

I guess the big question is, are you a Heel, Duke, Wolfpack or Demon Deacon fan?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Heels. Never want to see duke or the pack win at anything. Live about 25 minutes from Wake and don't mind seeing them win.

Well, there are a few Heels Fans on this board. Not a huge amount but a few. I am one, BTW. You are doubly welcome to the board Mojo!

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Well, there are a few Heels Fans on this board. Not a huge amount but a few. I am one, BTW. You are doubly welcome to the board Mojo!

In 1980 a friend's father was an area high school coach and he took a local recruit to visit UNC play against NC Sate. My friend and I was able to tag along which was a thrill for a young kid. I got to meet Lawrence Taylor that day in the locker room and walk out on the field with him. I was disappointed when he got drafted by the Giants.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In 1980 a friend's father was an area high school coach and he took a local recruit to visit UNC play against NC Sate. My friend and I was able to tag along which was a thrill for a young kid. I got to meet Lawrence Taylor that day in the locker room and walk out on the field with him. I was disappointed when he got drafted by the Giants.

Yeah, he was pretty good alright.