Greetings Cowboy fans

GoChiefs

Reaction score
We're coming down to your place with a sense of urgency this week. KC is peaking at the right time and the team looks confident.

I'm not too confident about our chances in Dallas (your D is pretty damn good and despite what I'm reading, your O still has some weapons) however, we haven't beaten a good team on the road all year.

I have been reading about your O-line problems and have watched several Dallas games this year. Your O was clicking early in the year but seems to have dropped off.

Anyway, I used to live in Dallas and couldn't stand Cowboy fans, but most of you seem like the non-homer, anti-bandwagon type so that's good.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
GoChiefs said:
We're coming down to your place with a sense of urgency this week. KC is peaking at the right time and the team looks confident.

I'm not too confident about our chances in Dallas (your D is pretty damn good and despite what I'm reading, your O still has some weapons) however, we haven't beaten a good team on the road all year.

I have been reading about your O-line problems and have watched several Dallas games this year. Your O was clicking early in the year but seems to have dropped off.

Anyway, I used to live in Dallas and couldn't stand Cowboy fans, but most of you seem like the non-homer, anti-bandwagon type so that's good.
:welcome: to the forum. Please bring BBQ.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
We have a pretty good run D, so hopefully we could keep LJ somewhat in check. We have a problem with bigger backs usually though.

I really dont know what to expect, 50/50 IMO

Look for Fujita to come up big :)
6 sacks minimum ;)

GoChiefs

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
We have a pretty good run D, so hopefully we could keep LJ somewhat in check. We have a problem with bigger backs usually though.

I really dont know what to expect, 50/50 IMO

Look for Fujita to come up big :)
6 sacks minimum ;)

Heh. I have noticed your good run D although the loss of Nguyen seems to have taken a toll. I think you can expect the Chiefs to pound pound pound The Big Johnson for sure. Our O-line is top notch and has played pretty well against the 3-4 this year. The Roaf vs Ware matchup will be interesting.

As for Fujita, his *** belongs on the bench. Dude is a quality backup but not starting material. Your coaches seem to have realized this as he is playing sparingly.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
welcome aboard GC, yes most of what you're reading is true, our OL has been struggling to an extent, but i expect alot better performance out of them, BP will have them fired up this week, also our corners Henry & Glenn are injured, we're not sure the status on either yet, i havent seen to many Chiefs games this year, maybe you can share some of your weaknesses with us. either way i expect the norm this week, when we play you guys a hard fought game into the final minutes, kinda of the recipe we have had all year with the BOYS.

GoChiefs

Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
welcome aboard GC, yes most of what you're reading is true, our OL has been struggling to an extent, but i expect alot better performance out of them, BP will have them fired up this week, also our corners Henry & Glenn are injured, we're not sure the status on either yet, i havent seen to many Chiefs games this year, maybe you can share some of your weaknesses with us. either way i expect the norm this week, when we play you guys a hard fought game into the final minutes, kinda of the recipe we have had all year with the BOYS.

Well the Chiefs are definitely peaking as I said. Early in the year we had some problems on the O-line, and at one point Trent Green had been hit more than any other NFL QB.

LT Roaf was hurt and RT Welbourn was suspended. Their replacements really sucked.

Both are healthy/active now and have really played well. The offense is back to form, Larry Johnson is just on a ridiculous tear of 100-yard games, and the passing game has hit it's stride.

Defensively we've been improving week to week.

We've done a very good job against the run all year and rank No. 5 in the league. The only team to have real success against us this year was Denver, and last week we still managed to hold them well under their yards per game and yards per carry averages.

Passing D is statistically bad, but has improved tremendously since Dexter McCleon exited the starting lineup. The Broncos had a big first half last week and that was our first snag in awhile, but they did a great job in the second half.

Pass rush is decent, and Allen has been a beast. I'm counting on him raping your offensive tackles if that's not too mean of me. :D

Ryan Sims is back too and played last week for the first time since the bye. We should get Carlos Hall back too and he's a pretty decent speed rusher as well.

The LBs have been great all year and I am expecting LOTS of blitzing this week. Bledsoe is a statue so that's pretty appealing. We could have had Plummer sacked 4 or 5 times last week but he snaked out of it.

Our kicker and punter are fine, but our coverage units stink. Kickoff coverage really sucks...it's our biggest weakness IMO. I've seen Tyson Thompson and he can fly so I'm worried.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know I never had any hate or ill will towards the chiefs...never really had any like or love for them.

For the most part I guess indifferent due to lack of interest may best describe how I felt about the chiefs. Although I did use to enjoy watching the Nigerian Nighttrain (C.Okoye sp?) and Allen play.

So...hoping for a good game and no serious injuries from either team and of course a Cowboys victory since I am a Cowboys fan.

With all of that said and out of the way...I would like to tell the chief fan to tell the rest of his fans, his team and Marty...THANKS for being a major player in helping ensure the Skins had another few years of troubles rebuilding and changing coaches even though he seemed to have them starting to make a turn for the good before being fired.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
BP - Nigerian Nightmare.

Seems I am getting my Nights mixed up....one being Okoye and the other being Lane :lmao:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
GoChiefs said:
A game the Commanders lost, not that the Chiefs won. Remember that.

All three of these teams regardless of record are very closely matched.

I am rooting for your team this week, but it is a game that I expect the Cowboys to win.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Canadian BoyzFan said:
Nigerian Night train.......LMAO!!!!!!!!

As I understand it he had trouble with the alcohol. :D

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
GoChiefs said:

There's a definite sense of urgency for boths teams, not only this week but for the rest of the year. I like our chances to make the playoffs a little better than the Chiefs at this point based on the remaining schedules. Not to mention that there's much less room for error in the AFC. It's gonna be very tough for KC to come in here and get a win. The Cowboys are a wounded animal and they're in a corner. I thinks it's gonna be a good game, but I don't see us losing.

Good luck after Sunday!:)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know I never had any hate or ill will towards the chiefs...never really had any like or love for them.

For the most part I guess indifferent due to lack of interest may best describe how I felt about the chiefs. Although I did use to enjoy watching the Nigerian Nighttrain (C.Okoye sp?) and Allen play.

So...hoping for a good game and no serious injuries from either team and of course a Cowboys victory since I am a Cowboys fan.

With all of that said and out of the way...I would like to tell the chief fan to tell the rest of his fans, his team and Marty...THANKS for being a major player in helping ensure the Skins had another few years of troubles rebuilding and changing coaches even though he seemed to have them starting to make a turn for the good before being fired.
The Chiefs were a beast in Tecmo Super Bowl. Okoye would run over everyone lol

GoChiefs

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

I am rooting for your team this week, but it is a game that I expect the Cowboys to win.

Jared Allen won that damn game all by himself. And Priest helped too.

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

Refresh my memory. I remember Jared Allen dominating your o-line. I remember Priest Holmes rambling down the field for a TD. I remember Sammy Knight running a fumble for a TD. Not sure how that's not a Chiefs win.