Greetings Cowboy fans

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChiefsGirl said:
Refresh my memory. I remember Jared Allen dominating your o-line. I remember Priest Holmes rambling down the field for a TD. I remember Sammy Knight running a fumble for a TD. Not sure how that's not a Chiefs win.

You do not know the average Commander fan mentality when it comes to losing.

We as cowboys fans have heard of this thing for years....we never win the game...they always lose the game.

If your team was in the NFC East...or the skins was in your neck of the woods...this would be normal.

:D

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
If your team was in the NFC East...or the skins was in your neck of the woods...this would be normal.

:D

LOL - Thanks, sounds like a Bronco fan. :D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Allen indeed was dominant.

I remember lots of Commanders turnovers. I remember the Commanders overall more consistent moving the ball offensively, more consistent on D, more consistent thoughout the game.

The Commanders gave that game away with the turnovers. Something they have become good at over the past 2 years.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
And BP - The average Cowboys fan is a blind homer ?
Geez. Talk about stereotypes.

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Allen indeed was dominant.

I remember lots of Commanders turnovers. I remember the Commanders overall more consistent moving the ball offensively, more consistent on D, more consistent thoughout the game.

The Commanders gave that game away with the turnovers. Something they have become good at over the past 2 years.

And the Chiefs defense had nothing to do with those turnovers. Um, ok.

Well let me be the first Chief fan to thank the Commanders for laying down and giving us a win. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ChiefsGirl said:
And the Chiefs defense had nothing to do with those turnovers. Um, ok.

Well let me be the first Chief fan to thank the Commanders for laying down and giving us a win. :D
Now you are getting the picture :D

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
You are welcome.

One guy making a few plays, doesnt make a solid D. I havent seen another performance like that from Allen all season. Might have been the best game of his career.

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
You are welcome.

One guy making a few plays, doesnt make a solid D. I havent seen another performance like that from Allen all season. Might have been the best game of his career.

I wish you guys wouldn't have laid down for the rest of the AFC West too. :mad:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Had to keep it interesting I guess. :D .

Especially the Broncos. That game was a heartbreaker.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
ChiefsGirl said:
I wish you guys wouldn't have laid down for the rest of the AFC West too. :mad:

aww man this is too funny... :D Hey ChiefsGirl if you ever get tired of rooting for the Chiefs there is always room for a person with your sense of humor here...after all they were the Dallas Texans at one time

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
aww man this is too funny... :D Hey ChiefsGirl if you ever get tired of rooting for the Chiefs there is always room for a person with your sense of humor here...after all they were the Dallas Texans at one time

Being a fan of the Mavericks and Stars is probably the most I can commit to but I'll keep you guys in mind. :D

GoChiefs

Reaction score
What's amusing is that I rooted for Dallas when they were winning 14 games a year. I can't even watch a non-playoff game now.

The NBA sucks. Long live the three J's and Popeye Jones.

ChiefsGirl

Reaction score
GoChiefs said:
What's amusing is that I rooted for Dallas when they were winning 14 games a year. I can't even watch a non-playoff game now.

The NBA sucks. Long live the three J's and Popeye Jones.

That because you live in Houston. The Rockets would make me hate the NBA as well. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChiefsGirl said:
That because you live in Houston. The Rockets would make me hate the NBA as well. :D
Hey, hey, hey!!!! Now I welcomed u w/open arms. U leave my Rockets alone... :p: :(

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know I never had any hate or ill will towards the chiefs...never really had any like or love for them.

For the most part I guess indifferent due to lack of interest may best describe how I felt about the chiefs. Although I did use to enjoy watching the Nigerian Nighttrain (C.Okoye sp?) and Allen play.

So...hoping for a good game and no serious injuries from either team and of course a Cowboys victory since I am a Cowboys fan.

With all of that said and out of the way...I would like to tell the chief fan to tell the rest of his fans, his team and Marty...THANKS for being a major player in helping ensure the Skins had another few years of troubles rebuilding and changing coaches even though he seemed to have them starting to make a turn for the good before being fired.

Nigerian Nightrain Lane?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
:tongue: @ Griz

They've sucked since the beginning of their existence... One good start does not make a contender.

...and ChiefsGirl, ur forgiven :wink2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
:tongue: @ Griz

They've sucked since the beginning of their existence... One good start does not make a contender.

...and ChiefsGirl, ur forgiven :wink2:
Don't hate....appreciate :D