Greetings, Earthlings. I'm from a parallel universe.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I had a striking realization today as I was perusing the board. I don't know how I missed it before especially when it's so obvious:

Not ever poster here lives in the same universe. In fact, many of us seem to live in parallel universes. I came to this realization after I read several posts denying that Owens had ever complained to the media or thrown anyone "under the bus."

Our different universes seem to be very similar but possess some minor differences.

You see, in my universe, we have our own Dallas Cowboys, and our own versions of Jason Witten and Terrell Owens, both of whom play for the Dallas Cowboys (just like in your universes). However, my universe's Terrell Owens spoke to my universe's Deion Sanders on national television, and complained about the Cowboys offensive system. He also spoke to my universe's media after the Washington loss, and complained about his lack of touches despite being handed or thrown the ball 20 times. He also claimed that he couldn't "throw the ball and catch it itself."

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my new found knowledge with the rest of you. In closing, I'd like to wish good luck to both the Cowboys in my universe and the Cowboys in your universes. Beat those Giants (or whomever your respective opponent is)!;)

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489419 said:
Perhaps we're from the same universe?

Maybe. Although I did never like TO from the begining, much like Deion the Neon Sanders. So I might be from third alternative Universe :D

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489424 said:
Maybe. Although I did never like TO from the begining, much like Deion the Neon Sanders. So I might be from third alternative Universe :D

Interesting theory.

Personally, I would be very interested to meet this bizarro TO who's never complained to the media or thrown anyone under the bus.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489408 said:
I had a striking realization today as I was perusing the board. I don't know how I missed it before especially when it's so obvious:

Not ever poster here lives in the same universe. In fact, many of us seem to live in parallel universes. I came to this realization after I read several posts denying that Owens had ever complained to the media or thrown anyone "under the bus."

Our different universes seem to be very similar but possess some minor differences.

You see, in my universe, we have our own Dallas Cowboys, and our own versions of Jason Witten and Terrell Owens, both of whom play for the Dallas Cowboys (just like in your universes). However, my universe's Terrell Owens spoke to my universe's Deion Sanders on national television, and complained about the Cowboys offensive system. He also spoke to my universe's media after the Washington loss, and complained about his lack of touches despite being handed or thrown the ball 20 times. He also claimed that he couldn't "throw the ball and catch it itself."

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my new found knowledge with the rest of you. In closing, I'd like to wish good luck to both the Cowboys in my universe and the Cowboys in your universes. Beat those Giants (or whomever your respective opponent is)!;)
In my universe we are quarterbacked by Cody Rhodes. Who's your qb?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2489424 said:

Here in the Jarvland galaxy, we feel the same.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
windward;2489480 said:
In my universe we are quarterbacked by Cody Rhodes. Who's your qb?

Really?!

Wow!

In our universe, we just elected Cody Rhodes President.*

*Disclaimer: This statement was not serious in anyway, and was not directed at any existing politician. It should be interpreted solely within the context of the overall thread.

Oh, and my Cowboys are quarterbacked by Jessica Simpson.

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
Best post I've read today, thanks for the smiles. I think your universe is mostly the same as mine, but I'd have to know more specifics.:D

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Next_years_Champs;2489507 said:
Best post I've read today, thanks for the smiles. I think your universe is mostly the same as mine, but I'd have to know more specifics.:D

Thanks.

We need a little levity now. And if we lose tonight, we're going to need a lot of levity.;)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Greetings earthlings? Are you for a parrelel universe or another planet?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489500 said:
Really?!

Wow!

In our universe, we just elected Cody Rhodes President.*

*Disclaimer: This statement was not serious in anyway, and was not directed at any existing politician. It should be interpreted solely within the context of the overall thread.

Oh, and my Cowboys are quarterbacked by Jessica Simpson.
Roseanne.jpg

This woman?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
YoMick;2489557 said:
Whats our record in the other universe?

The same. However, in my universe, we got blown out by the Rams. Given how dreadful the Rams are in every universe, a loss was so unlikely that it must've been a once-in-a-universe occurrence. Right?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
TheCount;2489559 said:
Greetings earthlings? Are you for a parrelel universe or another planet?

My universe's version of earth is named Tony Romo.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489569 said:
The same. However, in my universe, we got blown out by the Rams. Given how dreadful the Rams are in every universe, a loss was so unlikely that it must've been a once-in-a-universe occurrence. Right?

Cute.

But if Washington loses the Bungles... then it cancels out the Rams loss for me :D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489576 said:
How dare you sir! In my universe, that woman is my wife.;)
What? That's the epitome of beauty in my universe.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2489576 said:
How dare you sir! In my universe, that woman is my wife.;)

windward;2489595 said:
What? That's the epitome of beauty in my universe.

Everyone once in a while I will throw somebody off by saying... "Wow... she's pretty............................ pretty ugly that is"

:lmao2:

I get the 2 reactions
1. at first, "What? you think she is pretty?"
2. then before they can question me "pretty ugly" hits them and they chuckle.

This post inspired by Rosanne Barr.