Video: Greg Jennings-Did beating Chiefs prove the Cowboys are among NFL's best

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
What is also interesting to me is that the Cowboys take up 10 minutes of straight air time.
How much air time does that leave for other teams to be talked about.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
No, it really proves there are no elite teams and Vegas is going to cry. Its week to week now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is also interesting to me is that the Cowboys take up 10 minutes of straight air time.
How much air time does that leave for other teams to be talked about.

They said it themselves, the Cowboys are America's Team and great for anyone's ratings.

Reactions: BAT

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Of course we are an elite team.

We went to sleep in the 2nd half against the Rams and it's hurting us badly right now but we are one of the best 5 teams in the league and top 2 in the NFC for sure.

We're in a horrible situation with our schedule right now and Philly has it pretty easy so these are difficult times but we are an elite team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think what it proved is that the Cowboys can be "among the NFL's best" when they play well. If they're on their game, they can play with anybody. They certainly showed that on Sunday in a game that wasn't nearly as close as the scoreboard indicated.

What they have to prove now is that the team that played on Sunday will be the real Dallas Cowboys going forward, every week, consistently. If they can do that, I think they can play with and defeat any team that remains on their schedule.

But it will take that team we saw on Sunday, one firing on all cylinders. Offense, defense, special teams.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
lol, the lady said we beat an injured Commanders team, well that same injured Commanders team went into Seattle (where they rarely loose), and beat them.​

That’s the same thing that crossed my mind when she said that. These sportscasters amaze me how really idiotic they are at times. Makes me wonder how they get get paid to be on the air.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I like being the team that no one's paying attention to.
We seen last year what happened when everyone WAS paying attention to us.
C2Qr0W7WQAIMjb1.jpg:small

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
That’s the same thing that crossed my mind when she said that. These sportscasters amaze me how really idiotic they are at times. Makes me wonder how they get get paid to be on the air.

And when we lost at Denver early this season, we had 3 of our 5 cb's out (2 left before 2nd half started). Didn't have Hitchens either. Yet, when talking about Denver beating the Boys (national media), how come no one mentioned those injuries? I referred to those injuries over and over after that game. And was mostly ignored here.

waving monkey

Reaction score
like said, the change is Cooper and the maturing secondary
I'd be surprised if we lose but two more games,

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
like said, the change is Cooper and the maturing secondary
I'd be surprised if we lose but two more games,

And looks like we will get Awuzie back for the Atlanta game. Don't know if he'll be activated, but at least he will get some practice reps. He can only help the young secondary in upcoming games against good offenses.