Video: Greg Jennings-Did beating Chiefs prove the Cowboys are among NFL's best

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don't even want to hear that kind of thing, i.e. the Cowboys are among the best in the NFL.

This team can't take success without getting clumsy about it. As soon as they start thinking they are something, they fall apart.

I think their minds are into the season now.

I think they are playing scared because they know they are playing from behind. Their schedule is tough and PHillies is easy.

I'm not worried about their current mental state. They ate some of the cheese early on but they look like they are all in again.

That doesn't mean we won't lose to Atlanta because they are a very talented team and @ home but Dallas is in it now mentally I think.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Exactly. Because if beating the Chiefs makes our 'Boys one of the NFL's best, they forgot to add those lousy Raiders who beat them as well in their house.

Chiefs were the best team in football for weeks and only have 2 losses. Also, they beat the Superbowl champs in game 1 of the season in New England.

We beat an elite team .

CWR

Reaction score
Of course we are an elite team.

We went to sleep in the 2nd half against the Rams and it's hurting us badly right now but we are one of the best 5 teams in the league and top 2 in the NFC for sure.

We're in a horrible situation with our schedule right now and Philly has it pretty easy so these are difficult times but we are an elite team.

Im with you but not overlooking the Eagles, Saints and Rams. We are amongst them though. Biggest factor is obviously keeping Zeke on the field where he belongs.

HanD

Reaction score
i can't stand listening jenna wolfe, and it has nothing to do with being a woman.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Battle tested teams wins Super Bowls

Losing to the rams and packers will end up doing more good than bad. Watch. This team is learning how to win, and how to respond to losing.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Battle tested teams wins Super Bowls

Losing to the rams and packers will end up doing more good than bad. Watch. This team is learning how to win, and how to respond to losing.

I don't think so. All of the experience in the world won't much matter if either or both of those two losses is the difference between making or not making the playoffs.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
We don't turn the ball over, we control time of possession, and we sack the QB..

If that isn't an elite team I don't know what is.

13-3 record. HFA , all the stats you want to give them. 1 and done in the playoffs. Not elite.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
13-3 record. HFA , all the stats you want to give them. 1 and done in the playoffs. Not elite.

Our offense was, our defense (pass rush) was below average. This year we have an elite pass rush and our young secondary (as we all knew would have growing pains early on), is starting to come around. And we get Awuzie back at practice today and maybe for the game in Atlanta. If not, the next week against Phily.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Not every elite team wins the Superbowl. There can be more then 1 elite team. Especially the team that finishes as the 1 seed in the NFC.

The problem is your definition of elite is too high and doesn't compare it to other teams.

Patriots would be the only elite team in your book.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
I don't think so. All of the experience in the world won't much matter if either or both of those two losses is the difference between making or not making the playoffs.

Very true. However I think we make it into the playoffs

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Not every elite team wins the Superbowl. There can be more then 1 elite team. Especially the team that finishes as the 1 seed in the NFC.

The problem is your definition of elite is too high and doesn't compare it to other teams.

Patriots would be the only elite team in your book.

Whos winning super bowls, maybe not every year, but for the most part competetive. Elite. Dallas has been to the super bowl, but if they want to go, they have to buy tickets. One year that is not complete, does not make them elite. You think a few wins make a team elite? Insanity, the end. At least wait til the end of the season and get ready to be next years champs.

pitt33

Reaction score
Don't even want to hear that kind of thing, i.e. the Cowboys are among the best in the NFL.

This team can't take success without getting clumsy about it. As soon as they start thinking they are something, they fall apart.
And the thing is this would never happen under Jimmy Johnson's watch.

He kept them on eggshells.

sideon

Reaction score
lol, the lady said we beat an injured Commanders team, well that same injured Commanders team went into Seattle (where they rarely lose), and beat them.​
That lady is a butch Eagles fan, so she won't call attention to the teams they beat to become the "best".

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Whos winning super bowls, maybe not every year, but for the most part competetive. Elite. Dallas has been to the super bowl, but if they want to go, they have to buy tickets. One year that is not complete, does not make them elite. You think a few wins make a team elite? Insanity, the end. At least wait til the end of the season and get ready to be next years champs.

We're elite.

Tamba Hali says were the best team in the league.. He's played against teams I'm sure you consider elite and he says we are better then them.

Will we live up to your standard of elite? Who knows but in the general standard of elite set by most people Dallas is definetely in that category as of now.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
We're elite.

Tamba Hali says were the best team in the league.. He's played against teams I'm sure you consider elite and he says we are better then them.

Will we live up to your standard of elite? Who knows but in the general standard of elite set by most people Dallas is definetely in that category as of now.

Than every team is elite. Remember our defense hinges on 1 player, if he stubs a toe and misses the game, we lose. Total elite. Our line couldnt survive if it loses 1 player, total elite.

So if we are elite, if you show up you are elite. Give everyone a trophy.