Gregory: "This a week I'll never forget"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meh, who cares what he thinks. He is now a Denver pot smoker. So how long before this gets moved to the NFL Zone, since he is not a Cowboy anymore. :laugh:

Jipper

Reaction score
ha....he'll "never forget"....ha...we all know what you are going to be doing in Denver and i guarantee you the brain cell count is only going to go down.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He smoked weed and it almost ruined his career. Think how poorly that’s aged already. Wait a while longer.

Follow the rules. Get off my lawn!!!—I know old timers. Boomers. Whatever.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I hated the draft pick the moment it happened. The guy couldn’t even stay clean for the combine. Gregory is a punk. I understand not wanting to give up money if / when you get suspended for something, but don’t act like that caution didn’t happen after years of abusing their trust

foofighters

Reaction score
ha....he'll "never forget"....ha...we all know what you are going to be doing in Denver and i guarantee you the brain cell count is only going to go down.
Hey!!! When I retire, my days of quarterly randoms will be over and I can sit back and "enjoy" retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
He better remember it. Once he gets to Colorado and all the legal bud, he's not gonna remember his name.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Interesting........

His agent who lives in Denver had a dog in this fight as far as having Randy sign with the Broncos. The Cowboys had "trust" in Randy overcoming his personal issues even though he was suspended for the majority of his first contract which had the same exact language in it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Far be it for me to defend the Jones, and yes, I am guessing the contract could have been handled better, but Gregory should shut his mouth about criticizing Jerry, even indirectly.

Few teams would have stuck by him and kept him around for as long as we did. One can argue that if not for Jerry, Gregory might have found himself out of the league at some point, not about to collect $70 million potentially.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I get the need to defend the Joneses in this instance, but players feeling insulted when they negotiate with Stephen is a trend at this point.

Bigdog

Reaction score
How soon he forgets the people who have helped him a long way. Trust is a two way street. The Cowboys trusted you would stay out of trouble and took a big chance on you when no one else would. They stood by you and helped you when no one else would. You should be grateful.