Gregory: "This a week I'll never forget"

erod

Reaction score
Notice how it's never the his fault. Projection and denial becomes a way of life for addicts like him.

Gregory has been running this scam since college.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Let's move on, one thing I will add is that he already agreed to a contract with Denver, then Jerry convinced him to resign and match his contract. He was already willing to take the money and run, any goodwill by the Cowboys was thrown in the trash by him. It's not like they were signing him to a hometown discount, either.

+1
BTW...., I'm getting the feeling Wagner's price is coming down. Wonder what's Stephen range is to lock him up....

Cowboyny

Reaction score
+1
BTW...., I'm getting the feeling Wagner's price is coming down. Wonder what's Stephen range is to lock him up....
There are going to be quality players after this first wave and prices will start to come down. Wagner would be a huge get, but this team rarely signed players over 30 to multiple year contracts which I think he is going to want. I see our linebacker Jewel is off the market as well. With little action thus far in Lve, he is more likely coming back on a 1 yr deal.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Indirect shot at the Cowboys/Stephen?????

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...free-agency#gid=ci029c5ddf40002795&pid=rg-ig-

Randy Gregory First Comments: Spurning Cowboys to Sign With Broncos About Trust
"This is a week I'll never forget,'' Gregory wrote on IG while at dinner at Elway's Steakhouse. "(I) appreciate the Broncos organization for believing in me.''

Good, because it's one we will never forget either. When Denver cuts you're behind and they will because you really aren't that guy who can carry a defense like let's say PARSONS can/did, you'll come out in some media site saying, " I made a mistake and would love to play for the Boys again", dude that ship will have sailed away the day you stab the Cowboy Nation in the back! You see Gregory you're one player we NEVER trusted to make a good decision and you proved us all right when you signed with Denver. SE LA VIE MFer!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There are going to be quality players after this first wave and prices will start to come down. Wagner would be a huge get, but this team rarely signed players over 30 to multiple year contracts which I think he is going to want. I see our linebacker Jewel is off the market as well. With little action thus far in Lve, he is more likely coming back on a 1 yr deal.

Take a look at this .........what ya think?

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/joe-schobert-as-lve-replacement.494701/

coult44

Reaction score
Indirect shot at the Cowboys/Stephen?????

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...free-agency#gid=ci029c5ddf40002795&pid=rg-ig-

Randy Gregory First Comments: Spurning Cowboys to Sign With Broncos About Trust
"This is a week I'll never forget,'' Gregory wrote on IG while at dinner at Elway's Steakhouse. "(I) appreciate the Broncos organization for believing in me.''

9 out of 10 people here talking crap about Randy were happy as hell when he was gonna stay here. The same people talking about him smoking pot come home every night and open a beer, or grab a donut, and a piece of fried chicken. They have no problem taking a pain pill, drinking a Red Bull, or a sleeping pill at night. Get over it hypocrites. Listen to your man DQ and hear how he talks about Randy. See how much he meant to our defense according to our coaching staff. We all know how much of a joke our organization is. Randy takes a shot, and y’all get pissed? C’mon!! Most players who have left the past few years all say the same crap, it should make you mad about the FO, not the play saying it: