Twitter: Gregory to have knee surgery

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most over-rated player on the defense, even more so than Diggs. Great ball skills as long as the ball is to him and not the WR he's not covering.

I hope they let him walk and the WFT signs him so he's reunited with Heineke. And they don't have to worry about him missing the flight, he always jumps on early.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah you would think if you had Zeke’s head you wouldn't try to make it look bigger.

I'd shave my head and exfoliate constantly.
What? And give up that Wild Man of Borneo look? That blown out pigtail look is just right for him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
When is Zekes knee getting cleaned up? August?…..
PCL can heal with time not surgery that's when. and that what ok DOC..im sure if he needs a scope down the road that is 10-14 day heal time..ive walked out of the surgery on cleanups and could run the next day if i felty it was an emergency. Got it doc..

so when's Daks arm and brain-ectomy coming? hopefully he can borrow the arm from Farve and brain from PManning. we got this! LOL

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depress that contract value.

If the market is reasonable I don't see how they don't bring him back. DE is a wasteland beyond Lawrence. You really want Golston or Armstrong starting?

Armstrong is a free agent too, isn't he?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I was told that the team has never been so healthy going into the playoffs. Now I am supposed to believe that Dak and Zeke and Gregory and Tyron were all battling through mortal wounds. Whatever.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Someone else is going to pay him more and I'm inclined to let them.

Plankton

Reaction score
He doesn't need surgery on the knee.

He is scheduled for head reduction surgery next month though. To regain his rookie burst.

He's getting a lap band for the head?

giphy.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I just don’t know about Gregory. I would let him go and draft a pass rusher to pair with Parsons.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah you would think if you had Zeke’s head you wouldn't try to make it look bigger.

I'd shave my head and exfoliate constantly.

….what the hell does exfoliate mean?…is that like when you can set things on fire with your mind?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Parsons needs to pass rush as much as possible. Sign some LBs to take LB snaps away from him.

Tommy

Reaction score
He may need brain surgery.

That holding penalty where he tackled the offensive lineman with 2 minutes left in the game was one of the stupidest penalties I have ever seen a player commit.

It is being overshadowed by Dak's run at the end of the game.