Twitter: Gregory to have knee surgery

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Stay tuned all these players requiring surgery will have them in August.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Jerry loves his pet reclamation projects. I'm sure Gregory will be back, probably at a great price (for him).

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The one thing I know for sure is that Gregory is worth much much more to Jerry than he is worth to any other team in the NFL. Just like it was on draft day. Just like it was throughout his disaster of a 6 year career. Just like it is now in free agency. When it comes to Gregory we are competing against ourselves and we will always win. Although I wouldn't really call it wining.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
3 penalties and 0 sacks when it counted most in the playoffs.

Gregory should walk, especially with this latest news regarding his knee.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
The myth of Randy Gregory.

One of the all time most overrated Cowboys. Frigging George Selvie was more productive for the team.

I really, really hope he's played his last game here.
Would Gregory at 7-9MM per year be a sound move by the FO?

TheHerd

Reaction score
3 penalties and 0 sacks when it counted most in the playoffs.

Gregory should walk, especially with this latest news regarding his knee.
sack totals per season: 1, 6, 3.5, 6. A total of 16.5 sacks in 50 games. He's certainly an elite physical talent, and makes a splash play here and there. But he's simply not overly productive when you balance out the boneheaded plays. Let someone else pay him.
But Gregory is exactly the type of slightly above average home grown talent Jerry loves to pay like a "top 3 at his position" talent. This off-season is going to crush all the hope I have left.