News: Grier plays every down tomorrow. Knows he is getting cut

AbeBeta

Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...own-saturday-before-his-departure-from-dallas

This report says that the team talked to Grier and let him know they were going to play him so he could audition for other teams. He will be the only QB that plays barring injury.

The team talked to Will Grier about this move.

You'd have to be out of touch to think that Dak was not consulted well before this trade went down.

They literally talked to the #3 who go displaced.

rambo2

Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...own-saturday-before-his-departure-from-dallas

This report says that the team talked to Grier and let him know they were going to play him so he could audition for other teams. He will be the only QB that plays barring injury.

The team talked to Will Grier about this move.

You'd have to be out of touch to think that Dak was not consulted well before this trade went down.

They literally talked to the #3 who go displaced.
I wonder if they will cut Rush too and put him on the Practice squad?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He probably has the game of a lifetime now. He's getting cut anyways. Pressure will be probably lifted.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I get playing Grier but I would definitely get Lance some snaps also, maybe a half. Less be honest, Grier ain't changing anyone's mind after one preseason game .....lol.

Ken

Reaction score
I wonder if they will cut Rush too and put him on the Practice squad?
Can't do that move this year bc they gave him some money, not sure what it would cost to actually cut him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well I guess I can skip the game tomorrow
Too many other players I want to see.

Battle of the running backs for the No. 2 role might be the highlight. But we still need to look at those backup linemen to see if we have game-day backups among them. We need to see Aubrey kick some more (would be nice if actually gets a FG try). Want to see if Land continues to show he deserves a spot on the roster. Etc.