RELEASED Grier waived

basel90

Reaction score
no competition for dak . typical jerry . Dak must have chimed in as he is comfortable with rush as a quite and obedient backup . Grier can develop into a contender if given a chance.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
And he still led us to our only win last season without 100 rushing yards.

Might wanna give some credit to the defense holding the other team to 16 points for a bit of that..

Go back and look at how many games they might have won with Dak at the helm if they'd held the opponent to 16 points.. 100 yards or no 100 yards.. Tampa, Vegas , AZ... hold any of them to 16 and the Cowboys win going away..

Team game..

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Might wanna give some credit to the defense holding the other team to 16 points for a bit of that..

Go back and look at how many games they might have won with Dak at the helm if they'd held the opponent to 16 points.. 100 yards or no 100 yards.. Tampa, Vegas , AZ... hold any of them to 16 and the Cowboys win going away..

Team game..
I'm not in the business of might have been wins.

And team game is right, that's why when the run game isn't working you need the pass game to pick up the slack and vice versa.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you have more potential than the starter you have to go it's the cowboy way. Right Gerald?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well in this thread Grier could push Dak for the QB1 so Dak had him cut..in the thread below this one we could get any 3 guys off the street to play better QB2...lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm not in the business of might have been wins.

And team game is right, that's why when the run game isn't working you need the pass game to pick up the slack and vice versa.

Or you need the defense not to give up 30? Dak and the offense have put up some pretty good scores in some games without help from the running game and come up short because...... the defense .. The good news is that Quinn has turned this defense into a unit that can carry this team if the offense struggles.. We all know offenses have off or out of sync days.. If the defense can keep them in it to the point where the offense can pull it out with one or two key plays (or Turpin can take one to the house) that bodes well for the Cowboys. I will be every bit as excited to watch this edition of Doomsday as I was watching Moore's "#1 offense" the last three years.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stick still firmly lodged, I see.

And by the way, you meant "Karens" as a plural, not as a singular possessive noun. Dolt.
289-B35-A7-2485-4750-A922-C82182-D7-E1-E0.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Try to minimize it all you want but point is you look like an idiot trying to call someone ignorant while butchering your own language. These shortcomings do help explain your false bravado though. Who hurt you when you were young, Rockport? They don't matter, okay? Lol.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
I come on here every 6 months, see people attacking each other, then leave. This place is toxic.

shabazz

Reaction score
The point is never call someone ignorant when you don't even know the mechanics of your own language. You might as well have said, "your dumb."

in my neighborhood they say, “you dumb”……but the point still gets across :D

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Try to minimize it all you want but point is you look like an idiot trying to call someone ignorant while butchering your own language. These shortcomings do help explain your false bravado though. Who hurt you when you were young, Rockport? They don't matter, okay? Lol.
There you go with the insults. Sure sign you’re losing the argument.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
There you go with the insults. Sure sign you’re losing the argument.

The only losers here are your English teachers. There was no argument until you waddled in with your "ignorant" and "Karen's" comments while embarrassing yourself at the same time. Those were attempted insults of yours to start this off. You gave it the ol' grade school try though. I'd say college try but ...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The only losers here are your English teachers. There was no argument until you waddled in with your "ignorant" and "Karen's" comments while embarrassing yourself at the same time. Those were attempted insults of yours to start this off. You gave it the ol' grade school try though. I'd say college try but ...
More insults. Grow up.