Gronk fondling girlfriend at parade

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We all know Zeke got screwed over on bogus DV charges, are you now saying part of his suspension was due to that as well? Did they state that? How many games did he get for flashing booby in public? Or is this just speculation?
It's speculation, but I agree. I think it played a big part in Goodell's "investigation".

Philmonroe

Reaction score
this is stupid. its his girlfriend. Now would i do that with mine in public? no, but whats the big deal here? Zeke exposed the breast of some random chick and even then, the league didn't use it to impact his suspension.
Wasn't some random chick. Do your googles

CPanther95

Reaction score
Am I the only one more concerned by the tide pods?

Dumb teenagers look up to Gronk, dumb teenagers apparently eat tide pods for social media notoriety... what's the obvious possible outcome of Gronk doing this tide pod stunt?

I get he's just being funny and frankly I think it is funny but I want to see my friend make this joke, not a guy that the youth look up to.

Any teenager that can be enticed to eat a Tide Pod is too stupid to try and protect. Society can't afford it.

aria

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the incident with Zeke is what prompted Goodell to make sure he got suspended.
May have but there’s no proof and he’s an idiot for doing it period, especially while under investigation. If he wasn’t under investigation it would have been a small issue (only because of the nudity involved) if that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is no double standard. This is his significant other, girlfriend, squeeze, whatever.

The other girl at the St. Paddy's parade with Elliott was not to my knowledge.

Just stop it with the idea that our poor players are getting the bad end of the double standard shaft.
If that was one of the Cowboys doing that, this board would explode.

DFWJC

Reaction score
He’s a piece of crap........and we already know why there is a double standard. Look at Zeke and look at dude bro Gronk.
:lmao: Rocyaice Default...scrambling to play that card!
Come on now

I have zero allegience to Gronk
But two things
1) he didnt pull up her top and purposely expose her chest to the masses
2) it was his girlfriend

So although it was also dumb and trashy, it wasn't the same.

Zeke didn't get in trouble for that anyway...though it may've added 5% to the heavy load already being weighed.
And our guy Zeke had allegations FAR more serious than tnat

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
We all know Zeke got screwed over on bogus DV charges, are you now saying part of his suspension was due to that as well? Did they state that? How many games did he get for flashing booby in public? Or is this just speculation?
Google works for you too

Hardline

Reaction score
Can you really blame him?
Camille-Kostek-.jpg

aria

Reaction score
It's speculation, but I agree. I think it played a big part in Goodell's "investigation".
It wouldn’t suprise me at all. I was one of the ones very vocally po’d off about it primarily because it showed how dumb he was/is and I was worried our star player was going to be an issue for us his entire career. Luckily he seems to have matured a bit but it wasn’t long after that when the night club incident came up. The guy is dumb as a box of rocks.

I honestly would have said very little about it other than he’s an idiot but maybe he learned his lesson but the fact he still did it while under investigation (innocent or not) was dumb, dumb, dumb.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It would.
If there is a double standard, its to the star, not the melanin.

Still, he was groping his gf vs literally pulling down a girls shirt and showing the world a set of big boobs.:muttley: A purposeful flash from Zeke...saying “everyone please look at these” and take pictures too!

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
I think only if it was Cowboy with a “history” and if it was Romo it would be “Romo is the best breast grabber ever, look how he handles those” ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
May have but there’s no proof and he’s an idiot for doing it period, especially while under investigation. If he wasn’t under investigation it would have been a small issue (only because of the nudity involved) if that.
I agree with all points, including that there's no proof........but still.........

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think only if it was Cowboy with a “history” and if it was Romo it would be “Romo is the best breast grabber ever, look how he handles those” ;)
If it were Romo, it'd be either, "First Cabo, now this!"......or "I'm surprised he isn't choking on them!"

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I guess it is a backhanded comment about him grabbing stuff versus Elliott's grabbing stuff from a couple of years ago.

Thing here is, it is Gronkowski's girlfriend.

Did it look like the girl whose top Zeke lifted was bothered anymore than Gronk's gf??