Gruden resigning as Raiders coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easyout66

Reaction score
Why would you send any emails saying this stuff. You know it could come out. You know goodell was going to get him out of the nfl after what he said about him. Lol.
Most were sent a few years ago, before running your mouth in an email would make headlines

Reid1boys

Reaction score
So a guys life should be ruined because he doesn't agree with todays insanity and because he spoke about a guys lips. Wow, what a world.
So you honestly think a head coach of an nfl team can mock an African American's appearance and remain coach? You can not be that naïve????

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
these comments are from 11 years ago ., i say keep digging all his personal emails from the past decade .

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Philly should hire him Right Now. They deserve each other....lol...I do like that he called Commissioner Goodell what he is and pointed out the silliness of the name change in Washington...

dogberry

Reaction score
Haven’t read Gruden’s remarks, but I fully expect that they will reflect the ethos of the Raider Nation.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Hyperbole at its finest.. his life is not destroyed. His right to 'say' what he wants, doesn't guarantee no societal consequences. He lost his job. He'll find another one. He's not guaranteed some right to make 10 million dollars a year.

good job . i say punish him .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He can take all his money and happily disappear. His family and friends will still be there. Take your millions and go off grid. 7 billion Chinese don’t give a crap!✊
Yea , it’s easy for him perhaps to get off the grid but not as easy for his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.