triplets_93 Well-Known Member Messages 9,171 Reaction score 9,217 Sep 20, 2026 #2 How Guns N' Roses Changed Rock Forever - The Untold Use Your Illusion Story
Hardline Well-Known Member Messages 23,753 Reaction score 41,062 Sep 20, 2026 #5 Appetite for Destruction was one of the greatest debut albums ever. I was a huge fan but got burnt out on them very quickly.
Appetite for Destruction was one of the greatest debut albums ever. I was a huge fan but got burnt out on them very quickly.
Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff member Messages 34,104 Reaction score 32,254 Sep 22, 2026 #7 Love AFD, they lost A LOT when Izzy left. Underrated songwriter and some of his solo stuff is excellent. I am friends with his guitarist (Rick Richards Georgia Satellites) to this day. Great guy…
Love AFD, they lost A LOT when Izzy left. Underrated songwriter and some of his solo stuff is excellent. I am friends with his guitarist (Rick Richards Georgia Satellites) to this day. Great guy…