Parker is new to being a coordinator. But you have to start somewhere, no?youHow many of you have already written off Christian Parker? Who thinks he is the right man for the job? Who is undecided?
I would love to hear some perspective on what you think we have (or don’t have) in Parker.

to be fair, some judged him before he coached a single game as DC-- saying he was a great hire.3 games, three! We are ready to change DC..........
I mean, we are no longer judging or grading them by years but by games? How many games will the next one get (lol)?
![]()
![]()
He may be a great hire or worse in recent history but can we at least wait a year? This is crazy.....to be fair, some judged him before he coached a single game as DC-- saying he was a great hire.
absolutely. no argument from me.He may be a great hire or worse in recent history but can we at least wait a year? This is crazy.....
me too. But i blame the head coach.I’ve written off the entire coaching staff
I’m still pissed about the ravens game
