Gut feeling. Is today the day? The end finally here

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Didn't say I didn't watch them.

Said they were borderline unwatchable.
That Chicago game was sickening. I watched every second but it was not even remotely enjoyable or entertaining.

Just embarrassing
You didn’t find the Chicago game entertaining. I don’t have any fingernails left. I guess some people watch the game different than others

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
But we destroyed the Eagles the week after. So are you telling me the Eagles are worse than the Jets. I would agree with that
Thank you for the compliment. I knew you wouldn’t understand. Did you flunk sandbox my cowboy brother
I guess some people understand the league better than others. I’d be happy to explain it to you if you need any further explanation. Just ask

source.gif

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
this eagles team is nowhere as good as the 44-6 team but i wouldnt be surprised if the cowboys laid an egg in the cold weather.
It's pretty damn warm in Philadelphia for this time of year. We are in trouble if our starters get left at the airport in Arlington, and our backups play the backup eagles. They been doing it longer and they'll win.

CB61

Reaction score
this eagles team is nowhere as good as the 44-6 team but i wouldnt be surprised if the cowboys laid an egg in the cold weather.
49° in Philly so it's not that cold I don't know what game time will be Weather Channel says it will drop down to around 38 degrees at 7 and it's sunny no rain perfect football weather

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You didn’t find the Chicago game entertaining. I don’t have any fingernails left. I guess some people watch the game different than others

Yeah we were down 31-14 with about 5 minutes left in the 4th before we scored 10 garbage time points when the Bears basically stopped caring

If you chewed your nails off watching that game you may have an eating disorder. The Cowboys performance was sickening and embarrassing that night

TheHerd

Reaction score
Do you realize they're missing almost half their starters to injury?
They are missing their WRs, but they weren't that awesome to begin with. Ertz is the favorite target, so their #1 is fine. We've got guys out and nagging injuries too. It's week 16, no NFL team is healthy.

leeblair

Reaction score
No matter what happens, Garrett will still be Garrett and the Cowboys under Garrett will still play like the Cowboys under Garrett.
He's not a head coach, and the Cowboys coordinators can do only so much.
If the Eagles have game planned correctly, they will shut down the offense of the Cowboys and Dak will choke the way Dak chokes.
And the quicksand will begin to take effect early.
If the Eagles don't play well, some other team will embarrass the Cowboys.
But Garrett doesn't know how to "turn the corner".
They are still Garrett's Cowboys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
All week long I was feeling pretty confident about this.....but here we are....gameday. And a strange feeling this morning....This could be the end. It feels like the end....What other team could possibly cause this much dismay???? We've seen this show before.....44-6. And I got a feeling this is how it ends for Garrett.

Please.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, then the talking heads can pontificate on how Stephen can't without Jerry for the next 25 years...

Ps. I love Jerry. I pray he lives forever.
I do too! I met him the year Jimmy left. I told him, I want to shake the hand of the man that fried Jimmy Johnson!!! He grinned ear to ear and talked to me and my staff for about twenty minutes.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah we were down 31-14 with about 5 minutes left in the 4th before we scored 10 garbage time points when the Bears basically stopped caring

If you chewed your nails off watching that game you may have an eating disorder. The Cowboys performance was sickening and embarrassing that night

the Bills abs Bears games were awful and embarrassing.

the team just absolutely played like crap.

that being said. I am still excited/nervous for the game today. I still want to see them win

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It’s not really cold today. Especially if you’re football player. It’ll 50 or close to it for kickoff. The weather shouldn’t be factor or they should t call themselves football players. I’m an hour away from
Philly and I’m outside right now with a hoody and shorts on. It’s beautiful today

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles have acted like they wanted it the past two weeks, and they're home. Plus laying an egg today would be the most predictable Garrett like game that would surprise nobody.

:hammer:........Must win games in the Garrett era.....is about when the Cowboys play their worst.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That would be ridiculous. It’s a division game your through the record doesn’t matter it will be close
I agree..close.

You throw out the records in games like this.

My concern is did the Rams game leave us too keyed up that we have trouble getting up for this one?

Worried about that.

And if the team has trouble with it happening..

I do not want to hear about Garrett not getting the team ready to play.

This team proved last week they can get themselves ready to play by themselves.

They need to do it again this week.

The stakes are even bigger now.

I expect them to come out flat and spot the Iggles a lead like they have all season.

We will see.

:huh:

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
The 44-6 game is exactly what I thought about as soon as I knew that it would come down to this week. I have a baaaaad feeling about this...

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
All week long I was feeling pretty confident about this.....but here we are....gameday. And a strange feeling this morning....This could be the end. It feels like the end....What other team could possibly cause this much dismay???? We've seen this show before.....44-6. And I got a feeling this is how it ends for Garrett.

It would not surprise me if Garrett had them flat but that Philly team is trash, we will know really soon!

Flamma

Reaction score

Cold weather? It's like 45 degrees. That's warm for this area.