Gut feeling. Is today the day? The end finally here

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The end of what? The season was over a long time ago and Garrett isnt going anywhere.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah we were down 31-14 with about 5 minutes left in the 4th before we scored 10 garbage time points when the Bears basically stopped caring

If you chewed your nails off watching that game you may have an eating disorder. The Cowboys performance was sickening and embarrassing that night
Maybe I just enjoy my football, more than others.This team has won more fourth-quarter games in the past three seasons and any other team in the league. The game is never over until it’s over garbage points LMAO again people don’t watch that much football

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I have no clue. None. Any scenario is possible. Blowout either way. Close game either way. All possible.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Maybe I just enjoy my football, more than others.This team has won more fourth-quarter games in the past three seasons and any other team in the league. The game is never over until it’s over garbage points LMAO again people don’t watch that much football

Yeah, you're right, I don't watch that much football. Since 1975 I've only watched maybe 700 NFL games, not including pre season, playoffs, or super bowls. That number also doesn't include college or high school, so the real number is probably closer to 3000 or more. Yep, I'm a football newbie.

There are members here who have much more experience than me. Apparently none of us are as football smart as you.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

My point was Chicago dominated us both ways for 55 minutes of that game

That ended up a 7 point nail biter (pun partially intended) bit it wasn't a close game

We got owned. The only reason it was close scorewise is because Chicago clearly eased up

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, you're right, I don't watch that much football. Since 1975 I've only watched maybe 700 NFL games, not including pre season, playoffs, or super bowls. That number also doesn't include college or high school, so the real number is probably closer to 3000 or more. Yep, I'm a football newbie.

There are members here who have much more experience than me. Apparently none of us are as football smart as you.
That’s all 700 games. I’ve done that the last 10 seasons alone

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This has nothing to do with others. You seem to watch but not pay attention. LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My point was Chicago dominated us both ways for 55 minutes of that game

That ended up a 7 point nail biter (pun partially intended) bit it wasn't a close game

We got owned. The only reason it was close scorewise is because Chicago clearly eased up
I get it. I’m just so frustrated I could spit nails that’s all I think I enjoyed the strike season better than this one

rajung

Reaction score
Well we sucked big time again for, time to stop the bleeding.
Nice to see Jerry leaving before the end of the game as he has done many times this year.