Gutsy game by Gilbert

Skillit

Reaction score
His play was promising.

If he had held the o line (and this a good running game) he’d be an ok starter if this representative of his skill.

But if he does continue to develop, DCs will study and game plan him. Then you’ll see what he is.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Impressive play from Gilbert. The stage didn’t seem to big for him. The vatto definitely seems to have some balling skills.
Was just nice to see the team compete. For a loss...it was a dayum good competitive day for these 2020 Cowboys.....
Puro Cowboys

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually there was no drop off from Dak the way he played, if folks are honest against the best team in football with about the best D he did great not sure Dak does any better, he should start till the bottom falls out.

LMAO

BaileyRiley1

Reaction score
Actually there was no drop off from Dak the way he played, if folks are honest against the best team in football with about the best D he did great not sure Dak does any better, he should start till the bottom falls out.
giphy.gif

Sydla

Reaction score

Hahahahahahahaha.

Let me catch my breath.

Ok. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

cowboyed

Reaction score
There's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me.

No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Whew, you had me worried, I thought you were going to keep on with it and describe his petulant lips and pouting breasts. :omg:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He was the #1 QB in the nation coming out of high school.

Then disappointed at Texas.
He only started one season at Texas before going out with a season ending surgery. That was Mack Browns worst teams after Colt McCoy left.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It was refreshing we have a backup we can line up with providing us a shot without all of the trickery and gadgets cause he can’t throw the ball.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Impressive play from Gilbert. The stage didn’t seem to big for him. The vatto definitely seems to have some balling skills.
Was just nice to see the team compete. For a loss...it was a dayum good competitive day for these 2020 Cowboys.....
Puro Cowboys
Our OL was still getting beat badly. He can’t sit in the pocket.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was refreshing we have a backup we can line up with providing us a shot without all of the trickery and gadgets cause he can’t throw the ball.

We gave him time too operate. Dalton has a winning record with one of the worst NFL franchises ever. We gave him no time to throw.

But.. I was impressed with Gilbert. He was throwing some ropes.

Brax

Reaction score
Dumbest post ever. Are you seriously this ignorant or do you like acting dumb?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
If put a 4 on his uniform you wouldn't know it wasn't Dak, you have to take off the Dak love glasses and watch the game again, did not post to hurt your feelings but come on 19 points against a top D and you say disappearing Dak would do better, I think all those slaps to your head have addled your brain.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Production against a top D is not Daks sting suit, it’s a toss up to me.
You're honestly saying it is a toss up between Gilbert - who played one kinda ok game - and Dak?

Is that really something you're going with? You know people can read this, right?

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I like how he rolls out of the pocket and uses his legs to get out of trouble..If we didn't have 2 trash cans on the O line wirh Connor with Williams and Steele he would have looked even better and won us the game..But he played with heart and fire, it was nice to see that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was easy to root for him yesterday knowing how long he has waited for his shot.

I don't put much on that game because PIT didn't know much about him and they just played the waiting game because a guy picked up during the season and being the team's 4th one to start doesn't scare any DC and they came in flat on offense and expected the Cowboys to roll over.

Whoever they put back there is a target and he seems to be able to slide around and run when needed; however, this is Dalton's team when he returns because it is only fair considering why he's the backup. He will get the opportunity to show if he can be considered a QB1 by another team because that was the deal coming in. The question is does he want to take snaps behind that OL?