Gutsy game by Gilbert

Brax

Reaction score
Turn off hatervision mode from your perspective and look at the stats. It was against ALL Ds.
I like Dak, and have no problem with him. You need to turn off the lovevision and see stats don't mean a whole lot especially when the bloat come against the weak sisters teams, don't take such offense I know it hurts.

Creeper

Reaction score
Slow the roll on some of these comments. It's one game and he is not better than Dak. I think we are comparing him to DiNucci and Dalton because they looked so bad. Gilbert had a decent game but he made a few horrible throws. At times he held the ball too long. That INT he threw in the Red Zone was awful. He should have tucked that one in and taken the sack. At least they get 3 points there. But just heaving the ball over the middle under pressure was a really bad mistake.

But, it's one game. Perhaps he improves if he is still starting after the bye. Something tells me the Cowboys will go back to Dalton though.

BaileyRiley1

Reaction score
I like Dak, and have no problem with him. You need to turn off the lovevision and see stats don't mean a whole lot especially when the bloat come against the weak sisters teams, don't take such offense I know it hurts.
Yeah I can tell you like Dak.. :rolleyes:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Pittsburgh had no film on him except the AAF and college. While he impressed most backups excel the first game and things start grinding down as teams figure out his tendencies and what he likes and dislikes.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dak would have done much better and we would have won this with him. Not taking anything away from Gilbert, he did what he could. However you dont compare him to the QB who carried this team without a defense.
Cowboys coaching staff should pull out all the stops\ make adjustments and moves to
1) finish out 2020 with this squad playing at their best - AND - giving reserve, practice squad players opportunities to prove they should remain on this squad because they can contribute plus become better for the following season.

ICP

Reaction score
I was impressed with Gilbert. Luckily, the Jones in their infinite wisdom(or lack thereof) will turn the team back over to Dalton(who has looked nothing but terrible) so he can make sure we continue to lose and hopefully end up with a top 5 pick