Guys that needs cutting

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Jaylon Smith looks like he would be much better as a pass rushing outside linebacker.

The only guy I'd like to see go is DeMarcus Lawrence due to his contract and the depth we have on the defensive line.

I guess Chris Jones can go too... surely there are better punters out there.

Patrick

Reaction score
I never understood most of the criticism on him if I’m being honest.

I agree, he wasn't good but he was never a problem to me. Kind of like a leak in the roof that was fixed with a bucket. Not ideal but it gets the job done.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I agree, he wasn't good but he was never a problem to me. Kind of like a leak in the roof that was fixed with a bucket. Not ideal but it gets the job done.
Or maybe we just adapted to poor safety play around these parts the last decade +. Who knows ?!

Patrick

Reaction score
Or maybe we just adapted to poor safety play around these parts the last decade +. Who knows ?!

Unfortunately, I think we have adapted to poor everything play around here lately based on some comments from management.

I'm 27, the last time the Cowboys were relevant I was 3 years old.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think we have adapted to poor everything play around here lately based on some comments from management.

I'm 27, the last time the Cowboys were relevant I was 3 years old.
I’m 33 years old myself so I’m not too far ahead of you. I don’t know what it is about the Cowboys, but I love em. I haven’t missed a game since 2005

Cebrin

Reaction score
Thompson is by far the easiest choice IMO.

When he won the job and they cut Clinton-Dix, I knew we were screwed. Thompson is a liability, probably even worse than Heath.
Probably?! I'd personally get on my hands, and knees to beg for Heath back. FYI, I was not as critical on Heath as others.

Cebrin

Reaction score
The fact that you guys see anyone on this defense that isn't suspect makes me worry about this forum. We're a whole lot of paper that wouldn't set a single log on fire.

Patrick

Reaction score
I’m 33 years old myself so I’m not too far ahead of you. I don’t know what it is about the Cowboys, but I love em. I haven’t missed a game since 2005

I started in 2007, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I started being a Texas fan in general when the Stars won the Cup in 99' and a hometown player brought it here when I was 6 years old (Tonight really sucks for me).

But I always stuck with Texas, something about it. But I will die bleeding Blue, Silver, and Green.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Connor Williams has been bad the moment he got here. They refuse to admit they made a mistake by drafting him in the second round so they are going to keep starting him until he quietly plays out his rookie contract and leaves.
Well how about playing him at tackle>??????
That was what he played in college, but they insist on keeping him at guard lol I dont get that.
And he is bad at guard, but might be better at tackle.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Well how about playing him at tackle>??????
That was what he played in college, but they insist on keeping him at guard lol I dont get that.
And he is bad at guard, but might be better at tackle.

He must play guard until his contract ends. That is the mandate from Jerry as far as I can tell.