DeaconMoss
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 7,162
- Reaction score
- 8,776
I will give him this much credit. So far he knows the difference bw hut1 and hut2 and remembers which one was called in the huddle. Major improvement.
Here is the video. Reminded me of the movie Blindside.
NOW who's trying to be a rulesmeister? Lol.I don't think they normally would call it because he didn't materially yank the player back. The fact that he rode the linebacker to the sideline the direction the play went instead of completely stopping his momentum probably kept it from being called. If he'd pulled on the shoulder pad and stopped the LB by doing that, it would have likely been called. There's probably a play like that on almost every snap. Offensive linemen lock on and hold, they just can't unnaturally stop a defender who is outside of them. They have to "go with him" like Guyton does here.
Tyron used to be the best at that. He'd lock onto defenders with those big ol' mitts, take them where he wanted and make it seem like it was their idea.
Here is the video. Reminded me of the movie Blindside.
Like something the Big E use to do to opponents.He looks plain nasty. Good on him!
Big E used to do a lot and somehow got away with it. And I mean things like eye gouging and throat grabbing. He was a bit crazy and instilled fear.Like something the Big E use to do to opponents.
That's right. He assaulted people on game days lol. These days he's a Teddy Bear from all indications. Good dude. But back in the day, a guy you wanted on your side.Big E used to do a lot and somehow got away with it. And I mean things like eye gouging and throat grabbing. He was a bit crazy and instilled fear.
He will still have rough outings on occasion, all the good ones do, but I think they will be few.Kid has finally turned the corner ....... thank God.
And so many called him a bust. It takes time for guys to develop. Very few come in a are stars right away and generally those guys are drafted highGuyton has been outstanding. We have a player.
I give my opinion. I expected you to come in with the letter of the law.NOW who's trying to be a rulesmeister? Lol.
Sad but Steele is a liability for our OL, why don’t we try the other optionsWill be great when Smith gets back on the field with Guyton. The offense will improve in both the run and pass game.
A TE can still help Steele if needed.
First of all Smith will be back You're taking away how good Bass has been I don't think we're gonna see a giant improvement but it's good that's bad Not saying it won't improve a little but the funny thing is you haven't noticed that they keep putting 87 next to 78 help and they keep getting beat like a drum It'll never get better steel's not being covered up by the right guy BSF needs more snaps I think he's not a better TE he's a better blocking tight end..Will be great when Smith gets back on the field with Guyton. The offense will improve in both the run and pass game.
A TE can still help Steele if needed.
I’m not taking away anything from Bass. Funny I haven’t noticed things?First of all Smith will be back You're taking away how good Bass has been I don't think we're gonna see a giant improvement but it's good that's bad Not saying it won't improve a little but the funny thing is you haven't noticed that they keep putting 87 next to 78 help and they keep getting beat like a drum It'll never get better steel's not being covered up by the right guy BSF needs more snaps I think he's not a better TE he's a better blocking tight end..
We definitely do not have a game breaking pass catching tight end but it be nice if they gave BSF the blocking duties next to Steele.
I don't know what you're talking about I'm just saying that I don't think we're gonna see some huge leap in that area of the offensive line because the interior's been playing great even with bass so I don't know how much more Tyler Smith is bringing I just know the same problem is still gonna be there if they don't fix it over there on the right side 87 and 78 I can't say it more often that's all I see is in flash and in a bad way they always seem to be just standing out in a negative way.I’m not taking away anything from Bass. Funny I haven’t noticed things?
You are assuming things here. So allow me to assume something.
You don’t know anything more than what’s going on than I do.
