Haa, I Just Noticed G-men Schedule

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
THE ONLY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE ABOVE .500 THAT THEY ACTUALY BEAT WAS A COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY OVER THE DEADSKINS.

YOU KIDDING ME, 1 WIN ON THE SEASON AGAINST A TEAM ABOVE .500. THE MEDIA HAS BEEN PUMPING THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE SECOND COMING OF LOMBARDI'S PACKERS......WOW!!!:eek:

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1755102 said:
THE ONLY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE ABOVE .500 THAT THEY ACTUALY BEAT WAS A COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY OVER THE DEADSKINS.

YOU KIDDING ME, 1 WIN ON THE SEASON AGAINST A TEAM ABOVE .500. THE MEDIA HAS BEEN PUMPING THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE SECOND COMING OF LOMBARDI'S PACKERS......WOW!!!:eek:

Really-the Giants pass rush is SCARY-who cares who've they've played? IF offensive coordinators game plan by NOT giving that respect to Osi, Tuck, and Aaron Roos, then they should be thrown in jail.:mad:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
So they beat who is on their schedule.

Still a bitter division rival who has gotten better from week to week.

I am sure if this was a Giants board we would all be defending against the trolls questioning who we beat.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Ummm....the Giants are the only team above .500 that we've beaten.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Would now be a bad time to mention that the only team we've beaten with a winning record is the Giants? Other teams we've beaten: Rams (0-8), Dolphins (0-8), Eagles (3-5), Vikings (3-5), Bears (3-5), Buffalo (4-4)

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1755109 said:
Would now be a bad time to mention that the only team we've beaten with a winning record is the Giants? Other teams we've beaten: Rams (0-8), Dolphins (0-8), Eagles (3-5), Vikings (3-5), Bears (3-5), Buffalo (4-4)

FWIW-Buffalo HAS improved alot since they changed QBs.(their only loss during this stretch was against US)

Oh-let's not mention too we DID put the KO punch on Philly-aren't they one of those "come alive in the 2nd half" teams?:cool:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Dumb thread. I'm sick of hearing about schedules. You are what your schedule says you are.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
who cares...this is not college football where strength of schedule matters.

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755103 said:
Really-the Giants pass rush is SCARY-who cares who've they've played? IF offensive coordinators game plan by NOT giving that respect to Osi, Tuck, and Aaron Roos, then they should be thrown in jail.:mad:

Here you are again, to the rescue of the Giants....:nono:

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1755118 said:
Here you are again, to the rescue of the Giants....:nono:

Again-is there a rule that if you're a fan of a certain team, you HAVE to be homers??:confused:

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755122 said:
Again-is there a rule that if you're a fan of a certain team, you HAVE to be homers??:confused:

Nope!!! There's no rule but again, I'm just saying, you sure do defend the Gints alot..

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1755130 said:
Nope!!! There's no rule but again, I'm just saying, you sure do defend the Gints alot..

It's b/c they SCARE me-I just don't want 90% of the Zoners here come Sun evening all acting like chicken littles and shocked.:(

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755132 said:
It's b/c they SCARE me-I just don't want 90% of the Zoners here come Sun evening all acting like chicken littles and shocked.:(

I'd be shocked if they didn't act like chicken littles...even if we win.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
other than a couple of games.......we play the same schedule. we both play the skins and eagles twice. we both play the AFC East. we both play the NFC North. That is 12 games right there. Then we both play each other twice.....14 games in common. So that leaves 2 games different. Those two games are based on how we finished last year in the division (as we get those that ranked the same in the other two NFC divisions.)

Mansta54

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755132 said:

You scard!!! Go run and hide under the covers...:laugh2: How could you be scard with the team we have? Have you watched the Boyz play this year at all.. You're scard cuz you're a undercover Giants fans.. Your card has been pulled. Move on TROLL!!!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
How about this...

The Giants lead the league with 30 sacks, and have the reputation of having the most fearsome pass-rush in the NFL, right?

Well, as it turns out... 18 of those sacks occured in TWO games... 12 against the Eagles (with Winston Justice at LT) and 6 against the 49ers.

This means that in their other 6 games, they have a very pedestrian grand total of 12 sacks... 2 per game.

Our OL will handle their pass-rush just fine.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1755115 said:
Dumb thread. I'm sick of hearing about schedules. You are what your schedule says you are.

BUT YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE POST IN ALL CAPS. I PERSONALLY LIKE BOLDING IT TOO AND INCREASING THE SIZE.