Hale fellows and bland men, we've become too divided

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I propose that we soft pedal the vitriol.

Yes, the Dak lovers are tone deaf and the FO apologists are irritating.
:angry:

But for the love of pike, let us do this instead:
Sit back and let the puzzle pieces fall into place.
Remember to not forget: Mini-camps, real camp and the draft are still ahead. Too early to despair, good lads!

I have come to enjoy the game strategies and games themselves and not so much dreaming about another Lombardini trophy.
So give it a try, rabble, Enjoy the game for what it is and don't dream big.:)
Que?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Awwww, you had me until you said don’t dream big. That’s what Cowboys fans do, “or what’s a heaven for?”

Perhaps, lad, our grasp is exceeding as Stephen scopes the waiver and FA wire looking for bargains.
I dream small. Being unimportant and humble have kept me happy. :)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How do limes cook carp?

we don't. we look down at carp.
Fisherman-Slovakia-grass-carp.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ahh yes. As much as I'd like to sling some HS at your face, I won't do it in the spirit of optimism.

Just recently I took on a bet with one of my Dolphins fan friends. He bet me 50 bucks they would have a better record than the Cowboys. You understand I cannot refuse that bet from a Dolphins fan, right? Not only that, but he bet me 20 that Miami would win the division. So at worse I'll lose 30 bucks. At best win 70.
We are all rooting for you, flamma jamma!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Remember to not forget: Mini-camps, real camp and the draft are still ahead. Too early to despair, good lads!

I have come to enjoy the game strategies and games themselves and not so much dreaming about another Lombardini trophy.
I always prefer trying my best to remain the eternal optimist, and basically to survive as a Cowboys fan during these current times, one must enjoy the entertainment value of analyzing and critiquing each and every franchise related transaction.
I want to know when Jerry flushes the toilet everyday!
Is that asking for too much...

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
yeah! if you don't pull for our inept quarterback who has trouble with fear and processing what he sees or thinks he sees, then find another team. we're not here to question the cowboys but to shower them with love no matter how bad their decisions are. who cares if we can't stop the run, quit question it. who cares we get rid of players, quit it.
just keep buying the gear and supporting mister jerry.
don't make me start an "I hate whiners thread" or a "feasting on whiners thread." sheesh.

and quit starting thread after thread about how you hate jerry. one is enough, sheesh.

why can't we celebrate rich's photos of the cheerleaders or jerry having illegitimate children, or the party bus, or his new yacht?
sounds like jealous fans.
My man just banging that drum!!!
Louder!
Its why I hang out here as much as I can get away with, its all individual perspectives and opinions are like belly buttons everyone has one.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ahh yes. As much as I'd like to sling some HS at your face, I won't do it in the spirit of optimism.

Just recently I took on a bet with one of my Dolphins fan friends. He bet me 50 bucks they would have a better record than the Cowboys. You understand I cannot refuse that bet from a Dolphins fan, right? Not only that, but he bet me 20 that Miami would win the division. So at worse I'll lose 30 bucks. At best win 70.
He got all excited the Dolphins been on a shopping spree, just added Hill today if Im not a day late already.
Tua got him some legit weapons now with Hill and Wilson..

plymkr

Reaction score
I always prefer trying my best to remain the eternal optimist, and basically to survive as a Cowboys fan during these current times, one must enjoy the entertainment value of analyzing and critiquing each and every franchise related transaction.
Jerry doesn't flush his toilet. Rich Dalrymple does it for him.

Flamma

Reaction score
He got all excited the Dolphins been on a shopping spree, just added Hill today if Im not a day late already.
Tua got him some legit weapons now with Hill and Wilson..

Don't forget Waddle.

All they're doing is giving Tua a chance to show then he deserves a contract extension after this season. Similar to what the giants did last year for Jones.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

My dear fellow, that is to be found on another forum that features such distaste.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

Hello.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
My man just banging that drum!!!
Louder!
Its why I hang out here as much as I can get away with, its all individual perspectives and opinions are like belly buttons everyone has one.
thanks, you are a good guy and I do enjoy your posts. :thumbup:

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
At the end of the day, HOPEFULLY we as fans of this team can agree on one thing - We want to see the Cowboys win another SB before we take our last breaths!! With that in mind, it's okay to have strong opinions that may clash or differ from each other because we are all PASSIONATE FANS who CARE, otherwise we wouldn't be here.