Half-billion dollar QB played in a pre-season game so can babied Dak

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of this organization and McCarthy sabotaging this team’s hopes of a winning season because they want to show Dak that they are in charge instead of letting him get valuable live reps.

If a half billion dollars QB like Mhaomes can play in the pre-season so can Dak. If I was Dak I would suit up and tell the media that he is playing vs Houston.

coult44

Reaction score
I’m getting tired of this organization and McCarthy sabotaging this team’s hopes of a winning season because they want to show Dak that they are in charge instead of letting him get valuable live reps.

If a half billion dollars QB like Mhaomes can play in the pre-season so can Dak. If I was Dak I would suit up and tell the media that he is playing vs Houston.

Theres a reason you’re sitting at home in a message board and not Dak. WTH take a risk in a completely meaningless game? There is absolutely ZERO benefit!!!

Hardline

Reaction score
From what I understand. Dak will get some reps against the Texans.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Jerry has it out for Dak. He secretly wants Dak to suck this year. I have it on good authority he was even looking to bring Jeff Gillooly out of retirement to deal with Dak.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ugh.

:facepalm:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

No!
Dak needs to look out for his mental health!!!!!

exciter

Reaction score

Lol! Good to here your getting tired of the organization. Maybe you should switch to another team of your liking. You can inundate their board with repeated silly post. Win win!

plasticman

Reaction score
I have this morbid scenario in my head where Jerry is telling everyone Dak is fine while he desperately calls every GM in the league trying to trade for a "backup" quarterback. Unfortunately, the GM's discover Dak's true status and the asking price goes from a 5th rounder to a 1st in less than a day.

It's dark humor assuming we have absolutely nothing to worry about.....so why wouldn't Dak be allowed to play a few series?

Little Jr

Reaction score

Sabotaging hopes of a winning season? No reps in a preseason game will do that? Game 13 we lose and we will look back and say, "if Dak would have got some reps 15 weeks ago we could have one this game"?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Theres a reason you’re sitting at home in a message board and not Dak. WTH take a risk in a completely meaningless game? There is absolutely ZERO benefit!!!

So why did supposedly the best QB in the league play in a meaningless pre-season game?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sitting Dak i can understand although I'd like to see a series.
Now, the Bolts sitting a 2nd year QB is mond boggling.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Sabotaging hopes of a winning season? No reps in a preseason game will do that? Game 13 we lose and we will look back and say, "if Dak would have got some reps 15 weeks ago we could have one this game"?

You mean losing games early on in the season and having that one or two wins early on could mean difference from making the playoffs and having a home-field advantage or going home or a wild card spot.

Last edited: