Hall Of Fame game tonight

zerofill

Reaction score
It is standard. This is an extra game.

But just looking at Lawrence in street clothes, he just does not physically look like an NFL QB. He looks puny and thin.

In reality he is... I mean 6' 6" and being under 220lbs... you are friggin skinny lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Hard not to like da raiders....the Madden day raiders were an awesome collection of outlaws and limit pushers....plus playing some bad azz hardcore football......awesome times!!!!!
The Mad Stork, Lester the Molester, Snake, The Tooz, Speed Kills, The Ghost, The Assassin. They and their teammates....all were real-life characters off the field....and all great players on it.

Bermystar12

Reaction score
Vegas vs Jacksonville to kick off the 2022 season. I know, only pre season but it is the official kick off of the season. Next week the entire league will be playing. Football is back
I'm watching start to finish!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It is standard. This is an extra game.

But just looking at Lawrence in street clothes, he just does not physically look like an NFL QB. He looks puny and thin.
He's lean (213) but so was rookie Brady (211). Eli was listed 218. Jim Everett was 212. Goff 215 as a rookie.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When I see a guy like Seymour who was very good on Super Bowl teams I think of Cowboys greats that aren't in the HOF. Harvey Martin, & Ed "Too Tall" Jones if we're talking defensive linemen.

Fur sure, Martin and Too Tall should be in. I'm just saying, Vermeil and Seymour are the only two that really belong in the HOF.