Hall Of Fame game tonight

Motorola

Reaction score
Final score, if anyone cares, is Jacksonville Jaguars 11 Las Vegas Raiders 27
Didn't get to eye on any of it - but I'll go to the two teams' fan sites 2mrw to see what the fanbases feel what newcomers impressed.
Well - now the focus of HOF weekend will be on the enshrinees.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jags vs Raiders. Pass! This was just another opportunity to see the Jags get beat. I don't need to see more of that.

Flamma

Reaction score
I couldn't watch this game from the NFL app without paying for NFL +. Zero chance I'm paying to watch preseason. Did the NFL app let you watch preseason last year?

I wondering if this is what they are going to do with nationally televised games too. Because that preseason game was nationally televised I think.

Flamma

Reaction score
I do and you are wrong you are just whining like you always do

I don't care which can win a race. But on the field Pollard is faster. I don't know if it's because of injury or what. But the last few years, to say Zeke is faster than Pollard is like saying Randy White was faster than Tony Dorsett.

Reactions: CWR

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I don't care which can win a race. But on the field Pollard is faster. I don't know if it's because of injury or what. But the last few years, to say Zeke is faster than Pollard is like saying Randy White was faster than Tony Dorsett.
False Zeke still has the speed advantage

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence not playing at least one series kills this game. They are resting this kid as if he doesn’t need to work on his game. Bad decision.

It would be beyond stupid to put him out there with a bunch of young inexperienced players which is what preseason is about. They still have two preseason games left.

shabazz

Reaction score
It would be beyond stupid to put him out there with a bunch of young inexperienced players which is what preseason is about. They still have two preseason games left.

……Lawrence is a young inexperienced player himself. Hes not good enough or experienced enough to be treated like a veteran. His play is lacking and hasn’t reached the level of being treated like a sacred cow quite yet.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Final score, if anyone cares, is Jacksonville Jaguars 11 Las Vegas Raiders 27
Link?! :p
*gives apple
:hammer:
False Zeke still has the speed advantage
Not anymore! Just Google Pollard vs Elliott. The ONLY reason Elliott remains the starter is because Jerry doesn't want to see $90 million sitting on the bench. Pollard will be Dallas's #1 back in 2023.

"Tony Pollard hit the fasted speed reached by a Cowboys ball-carrier this season and beat his own record last week by hitting 21.17 MPH as he sailed to the end zone for a 58-yard touchdown in Thursday Night Football." 2021
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/thelandryhat.com/2021/12/04/cowboys-tony-pollard-vs-ezekiel-elliott-saints/amp/

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
*gives apple
Not anymore! Just Google Pollard vs Elliott. The ONLY reason Elliott remains the starter is because Jerry doesn't want to see $90 million sitting on the bench. Pollard will be Dallas's #1 back in 2023.

"Tony Pollard hit the fasted speed reached by a Cowboys ball-carrier this season and beat his own record last week by hitting 21.17 MPH as he sailed to the end zone for a 58-yard touchdown in Thursday Night Football." 2021
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/thelandryhat.com/2021/12/04/cowboys-tony-pollard-vs-ezekiel-elliott-saints/amp/

*Noms*

jwitten82

Reaction score
*gives apple

Zeke's fastest speed reached was 20.66, but facts don't matter to that guy

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This HOF class is a joke. Leroy Butler???? ....Maybe Roy Williams has a shot now....
Seriously....Leroy Butler gets into the HOF...but Darren Woodson gets snubbed???? Butler was half the player Woodson was...just goes to show the bias against America's team.

dogberry

Reaction score
I check for a Westwood One station.

Turn tv down listen to radio announcers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
……Lawrence is a young inexperienced player himself. Hes not good enough or experienced enough to be treated like a veteran. His play is lacking and hasn’t reached the level of being treated like a sacred cow quite yet.

Regardless whether he’s young and inexperienced he’s their franchise QB. All their hopes and dreams rest on his arm. It would be really stupid to put him out there with a bunch of young players, especially on the OL who are trying to make a team. He could suffer an injury. I doubt any team is going to play their starting QB in the first preseason game.