Happiness Is When

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You turd! You've had us worried sick! Well not physically but deeply concerned. Don't leave us hanging like that.

spider-monkey_719_990x742.jpg
Oh no,it’s ok. These guys were probably scanning the obituaries or arrest blotters for some grand headline ending to frame on their bathroom walls. If it was me,looking for me? That’s I would do too fellas!!! loooool. Although,I really do have a federal warrant notification from the IRS over a tax thing I didn’t care of. Good luck for me them finding me to do it though. I’m only parked in a county police garage!! Safest place to commit silly immature and juvenile misdemeanor crime for us middle aged folks? Right under their noses.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happiness is when playing Blast on Star Wars Battlefront 2 against the same group, who has been kicking my team's collective butts three straight games, and finally enjoying a round where we not only turn the tables on them but I was able to get in back-to-back-to-back killstreaks greater than two each:

neH21TG.gif

kQJpZN3.gif

1DaUmZq.gif

Maybe they got eventually tired of killing us so much! :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happiness is when playing Blast on Star Wars Battlefront 2 against the same group, who has been kicking my team's collective butts three straight games, and finally enjoying a round where we not only turn the tables on them but I was able to get in back-to-back-to-back killstreaks greater than two each:

neH21TG.gif

kQJpZN3.gif

1DaUmZq.gif

Lol. There you go DE. Happiness (pertaining to games) is beating the computer in chess on level 10.:thumbup:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Fat Chance now...after my little lost boy stint,I got told this!

“How dare you,you evil good deed doer you!! We’ve HAD IT with your recent niceties and pleasantries,and are officially revoked of your sex and cannabis card membership prviladges this instance,and hereby no longer welcome in “Floozy Suzy’s Palace of Malice” effective immediately!”
SCCCM privileges revoked and banned from Floozy Suzy's, Man, that's Harsh.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fat Chance now...after my little lost boy stint,I got told this!

“How dare you,you evil good deed doer you!! We’ve HAD IT with your recent niceties and pleasantries,and are officially revoked of your sex and cannabis card membership prviladges this instance,and hereby no longer welcome in “Floozy Suzy’s Palace of Malice” effective immediately!”
Do they need a replacement for you? Suzy would like me better because I have no plans for changing.

Xelda

Reaction score

neH21TG.gif

kQJpZN3.gif

1DaUmZq.gif

Thank you for the videos, Dallas! I never got that far in Star Wars. A little PvP is good and a lot when you are winning.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happiness is when a colleague (you adore) comes in your office with a big red home grown juicy tomato and says "Good Morning Sweetheart, Here's A Tomato For My Favorite Teacher" than gives me a peck on the cheek. How SWEET. Ugh.
cuddling-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh, and it's Friday lol.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Happiness is when a colleague (you adore) comes in your office with a big red home grown juicy tomato and says "Good Morning Sweetheart, Here's A Tomato For My Favorite Teacher" than gives me a peck on the cheek. How SWEET. Ugh.
cuddling-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif

Oh, and it's Friday lol.

#MeToo :laugh: